Ratings for Dr. John F. Whitt

I found Dr. Whitt to be arrogant and self-absorbed. During my consultation with him, he spent half of his time telling me how much better he was than the dentists who send him referrals. Then, when the visit was over, he didn't even bother saying "goodbye", "good luck", or anything at all; he simply walked out of the room. Should I ever need an endodontist in the future, I'll find someone else.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I am a female senior citizen who had a consultation, root canal, follow-up procedure for root canal, and a consultation on another procedure which will require a second root canal on another tooth with Dr Whitt. I had never gone to this doctor, and he was recommended by my dentist, Dr. German Gaitan, of Royal Dental, The Villages, FL. My dentist said that Dr. Whitt superceeded all others. This endodontist and his staff are awesome!! I opted for the I-V sedation and would recommend this. I went in terrified and was hooked up to a blood pressure monitor, oxygen monitor, and I-V. From that point on, I felt nothing at all. I was rested, alert, and had no ill effects from the root canal procedure. I was given a precription for pain but did not need it. I was given a phone number to call the doctor if problems arose. You will not find a more patient-centered doctor and office staff than the one here. I give Dr Whitt and his staff my highest redcommendation.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012