Ratings for Dr. Tammy R. Kelly

I am a new patient to Dr. Kelly (not pregnant) and loved her! She was a little late, but considering her occupation, not surprising. She was very friendly, thorough, and able to answer and ease questions and concerns. Very happy I found her!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

won't see you unless your knocked up! Booked a flight for Salt Lake!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Kelly is very thorough and takes time to give you all the answers you need.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Kelly is the best! She is very knowledgeable and truly cares for each of her patients. She has a very calm demeanor, but does not hesitate to take action when a problem arises. I highly recommend Dr. Kelly and will definitely be going to her for future pregnancies and exams.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I had a complication at the beginning of my pregnancy. Dr.Kelly helped me thru it every step of the way. She takes all her patients to heart. She truly cares for the well being of all the mommy's and babies. After she had delivered my son, couple months went by and I was suffering from ppd/ and pmas. It was to the point my household was suffering. I went to her open up to her and she helped. She saved my marriage. She saved me. I've never felt better about myself. I would recommend her to everyone. Never canceled any of my appointments, never was late. And always cares. I've had to other children prior to my son and she is by far the greatest Dr ever. Thank you again Dr.Kelly for everything you've done for me.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Submitted October 20, 2014

Love, love, love her! Dr. Kelly is down to earth and will be candid about any situations/questions you have while maintaining a great bedside manner

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Kelly. She has delivered my two children and I could not ask for a better doctor. She is so kind, caring, and truly wants what is best for her patients. She was off the day that my son was born, and came in at 10pm (even though an on call dr said he would deliver him) just to deliver my son. I couldn't have asked for a better dr. The nursing staff was getting impatient after about hour 15 in the hospital and was making suggestions that would lead towards a c section. Dr. Kelly gave them numerous commands on how to get me moving, and they worked. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Kelly is the absolute best! Ive been going to her for years and love her....I feel so comfortable with her....I mean its not the most exciting time to have to go to the gynecologist...I wouldnt let anyone else care for me...and maybe one day she will get to deliver my baby....

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I had to find I dr when I moved here 12 years ago. I selected Dr Kelly from the provider directory and have been seeing her ever since. She delivered my daughter and has performed surgery for some issues I was having. I love her!!! I would NOT change dr's! Yes, the office can get crazy and there are times she is running late, but she is giving someone else her time by delivering their bundle of joy. You learn to be flexible as you would want the same treatment! She is amazing and caring! Can't say enough good things!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013