Ratings for Dr. Heather R. MCGUIRE

Dr. McQuire is such a caring, compassionate doctor & surgeon! I had dislocated my toe a full 3 weeks before going to her. She was so tender with my toe and could tell I was in extreme pain. She gave me options for attempting to realign my toe including last ditch surgery. Even with a surgery scheduled she still was going to attempt to realign my toe, first a closed realinemen, second an open realignment and finally if those failed she would remove a small piece of bone to realign. The last option was the one that needed to be done. Before surgery she came into the pre op room and explained again what she would be doing. Always asked me if I had any concerns or questions. Surgery went great. She called the next day and gave me her personal cell number. I am so grateful for this wonderful physician! She allieved all concerns and always took her time with me. Her staff are just like her in their caring and compassion. I would recommend her in a heartbeat if you want a skilled doctor!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Heather R. MCGUIRE's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA