Ratings for Dr. Shawn L. Hlavaty

My acquaintanship with Dr. Hlavaty was when he was still in training in New York City. Even then his patient care was outstanding. Along with delivering first class dental care he a very thoughtful doctor. The combination is all-too-rare. I have no doubt that time has only reinforced his great qualities. Lucky patients who get to him. Andrew Velez

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I needed to replace many old fillings done by another dentist and Dr.Hlavaty did an amazing job replacing em with no pain at all! Especially when he was giving me the shots. I couldn't believe that he had even given me the shots. He was very kind and answered all of my many many questions. I have referred him to many of my friends and family because he is the best dentist I have ever been to...and believe me I have been to many! He has found a patient for life.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

My experience and my 8 year-old daughter's experiences with Dr. Hlavaty have been so pleasant!! He's friendly, patient, concerned, an expert with shots (seriously, no pain). We could not be happier with a dentist - one of the best I've ever had. We have gone to Johnson Family Dental for over 10 years. Dr. Hlavaty has been there about 6 months, and while all their dentists are good, I ask for him every time for my girls, especially if they need shots. To have an 8 year tell me that she didn't feel a thing is a big plus in my book!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

45 minutes late for one appt with no warning, over charged for a crown, told I had cavities that I don't and ridiculed for being nervous at the dentist, even though I told them I'm an anxious patient. He said to come in on a day when he wasn't there. I'm not kidding. Dr. Hlavaty is not very bright, a joke and a jerk.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010