Ratings for Shu Fan

Wow!!!! Found this Dr on care dash and happy I did. He helped me with my pain like no other Dr could.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I went through 3 IUI and 2 IVF the last 3 years but was not able to get pregnant. I was in distress. I did all research online in order to find ways to help me to conceive naturally. I learned about acupuncture and I gave it a try. My cycle was very unstable and that was hard for me to get pregnant. I came to see Doctor Shu Fan for about 2.5 months. Doctor Shu Fan treated me with acupuncture and also gave me herbs. At first, I was hesitating to take herbs since I did not like the bitterness. However, Doctor Fan explained me about the helpfulness of the herbs he gave me. I was convinced and tried it. After few weeks, my cycle got stable. I got a positive pregnancy blood test result yesterday. Needless to say, my husband and I are so happy and surprised with the amazing work of Doctor Shu Fan. We are so thankful Doctor Fan and highly recommend him to everybody. He is the best acupuncturist in Washington Metropolitan area.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Hello all, My family and I have received acupuncture treatments from our fair share of different acupuncturists across Asia and the U.S., but we have not met anyone like Dr. Shu Fan! Apart from providing a safe, welcoming, and helpful treatment, he genuinely cares about his patients! I have not met a doctor who truly cares about your experience during the treatment and for your overall health. I was new to the city of D.C. and found myself crippled and walking the streets with crutches after spraining my ankle (Grade 3 - Severe). After 8 visits, the swelling and pain of my ankle significantly went down! Because it's a Grade 3 sprain, I will need to be extra careful for the next two months, but I would not have been on this fast track road to recovery without Dr. Shu Fan's help! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

After a couple of miscarriages in 2017, I wanted to try something different. I knew I could get pregnant, but was just not staying pregnant. And I just wanted to make sure everything was working and flowing ok. I started seeing Dr. Fan in November 2017. I got my period once, and then was pregnant on the next round (and am due in September 2018!). I continued to see him through the first trimester, for peace of mind. He was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable - he treated me with herbs and with acupuncture. Not all the herbs tasted great, but I guess they helped! I am so appreciate and thankful and definitely recommend going to see him if you are trying to conceive!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I have been coming here consistently for the past two years. I first started coming here because I had twisted my ankle. I was in so much pain but after a few sessions, my ankle was on the road to recovery. After my ankle healed, Dr Shu Fan began treating my neck, upper back, and arms. Dr Shu Fan always makes sure you are well taken care of. He is very knowledgable and takes his time during each visit. I always reccommend Dr Fan to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

i am 40 years of age. I have been trying so many times to get pregnant but failed. I also failed IVF for 5 times. Doctors said, both of us, my husband and I had problems so it was hard for us to even be successful with IVF. I was so hopeless. A friend refers me to Dr. Shu Fan. She had a baby who is one year old now with Dr Shu Fan's help. I did not have any experience nor I had ever tried acupuncture before. Dr Shu Fan was very knowledgeable about fertility. He gave me acupuncture and herbs. He treated both of us, my husband and I. After a couple of weeks, my husband and my tests were very positive. Our conditions were improved amazingly. I got pregnant after 3 months of treatment with acupuncture. I am so thankful to Dr Shu Fan. I could not tell enough how much I am grateful for his care and awesome talent. He is truly a great doctor that I definitely continue to refer to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Shu Fan is a special person. We were amazed of his calm and attention to the problem. His explanation and treatment has the result we did not have from others doctors. He restored our confident not only in Chinese medicine but in the traditional ones. He made us feel specials and I believe with every patient. He hass the touch that dedicated doctors have. Thanks Dr Shu Fan

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I don't usually write positive reviews as I feel if services were provided and I paid - we are even. Dr.Fan is an exception. He provides exceptional service,and does not rush through your visit. .After a year of standard physical therapy I visited Dr. Fan who made

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I am truly amazed & appreciative of the benefits I've received from Dr. Shu Fan & his courteous staff. Since receiving treatment from Dr. Shu Fan, I can now run again & have total emotional relaxation. Dr. Shu Fan is very knowledgeable and makes certain that ALL of my medical issues are resolved.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014