Ratings for Dr. Dennis B. Rochier

Seems like he can be a nice guy, but was actually a jerk to me. Extremely dismissive of my problem, telling me basically to live with it. Then apparently went out of his way to tell my personal physician not to prescribe me anything? Acted as if I was some crack addict looking for narcotics, when all asked for was something for my blood pressure or anxiety. Was desperate, unable to work, and he just scoffs at me like I'm not worth his time, not sure what his problem was. Thought doctors were here to help us? Anyways I left Virginia Mason, found a much better doctor. I never usually submit reviews, but man, this guy just really didn't want to help, and actually set me back. So just keep in mind that if he doesn't like you, you'll have a hard time getting treatment and ya might be better off just switchin doctors...

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I've been his patient for 14 yrs and find him pleasant, very knowledgeable, quick (I'm a busy guy so quick is good), and helpful. Dr. Rochier takes the time to explain any drug affects, interactions, side affects, and mechanism of action. He also explains alternatives.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I would not recomend this doctor to anyone he perscribed my grand mother a crazy amount of pain pills didnt check with her diebeties doctor who put her on a liquid diet that ultimatly resulted MY GRANDMOTHER IN BEING HOSPITALIZED AND SHUT DOWN BOTH OF HER KIDNEYS AND HAD MAJOR WITHDRAWLS.... SAD...

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr. Dennis B. Rochier's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1985)

Guardian