Ratings for Dr. Barbara Cirignano

I consider myself blessed to have found Dr Cirignano by chance. She has a warm bedside manner and takes as much time as is necessary to make you feel comfortable and get to the bottom of your symptoms. After dealing with many doctors who only treated symptoms and blew off what they didn't understand, it was a breath of fresh air to be treated by such a sincerely compassionate and knowledgeable doctor - she really invested herself in getting to the bottom of my chronic illness, suggesting causes and possible testing that no prior doctor had thought of. I currently have to change PCP's due to a sudden move, but I swear I would have packed her up and taken her with me if I could have. After years of cold, hardened doctors who left me feeling rather victimized, Dr Cirignano helped me see the light and gave me the confidence to take my health back into my own hands with her help. She truly is one of a kind, and I can only say that her patients are most fortunate to be treated by her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

very patient and knowledgeable, professional, speaks multiple languages

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014