Ratings for Dr. Vivian A. Roknian

Dr. Roknian took the best care of me. Her knowledge, follow up care, and technique were flawless. Thank you so much!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Roknian is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I trust her work and will be a lifelong patient of hers. A+++++

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Roknian was nothing but a pleasure to work with! I hate dentists. I’m the one that tells the dentist “no, I don’t floss as often as I should” before the question even comes up. With Dr. Roknian, I didn’t even think to mention it. She didn’t make me insecure about the health of my teeth and gave a fair assessment for a treatment plan. She’s a gem.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Scammer. She got me for $6000.00. She left me in pain and tons of unfinished work. She used to work at O Life Dental and closed the doors and disappeared. She is no doctor she is a thief and should not be praticing. Beware California, don't let her near your mouth.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Fraud! Scammed all patients in Philadelphia, she should be disbarred! Shame on you Vivian Roknian!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr Roknian is very nice but I had to have all the work redone by another dentist.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013