Dr. Vinay Rawlani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vinay Rawlani

I appreciated the time that Dr. Rawlani spent with me to explain the procedure, answer my question, and discuss the recovery process.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Friendly, relaxed, experienced, interested, qualified staff. I high recommend the Chief Resident Clinic at Northwestern.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Very very very happy!! Recovery time was so much better than expected!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Rawlani to anyone. First and foremost, he is an angel. He took care of me in the hospital after my procedure with Dr. Galiano. My procedure went smoothly, and the outcome far, far better when compared to those of friends. I'm thrilled. I also appreciated how Dr. Rawlani interacted with me. He was always frank and clear in his assessments and explanations, and looked me in the eyes at all times. I always felt I was a patient, never a procedure. I can't abide a fawning bedside manner, and Dr. Rawlani is always earnest, sincere, and professional.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Rawlani is a wonderful, caring and talented physician. He is so thoughtful of his patients taking time to explain his procedures in deatil. His staff is always repsonsive with quesitons and scheduling. I would recommend him to just about anyone,

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

My experience with Dr. Rawlani and his team has been nothing short of fabulous. Dr. Rawlani’s approach is straightforward and very positive. He clearly communicated very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Rawlani to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Rawlani is who you should go to for lip injections… that’s what all the nurses in our hospital do because he’s amazing.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Rawlani is a kind and caring physician. He was a resident member of my team when I was in the hospital. His demeanor is wonderful and his skill is extraordinary. In fact, his entire team is outstanding, and I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

he is very good knowledge with the expertise of all cosmetic Procedures and dermatological surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Vinay Rawlani's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr. Rawlani is a physician in Chicago. He is currently not accepting patients.

• English
  • Hindi

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2009)

• Louis E Fazen Sr Endowed Scholar of Medicine