Ratings for Dr. Steven T. Wan

When I first started going here, Dr. Gilge was there. He placed a beautiful bridge in my mouth. It ended up getting a chip in it, and instead of repairing it, he inexplicably filed down the tooth, making my two front teeth uneven. His new partner, Dr. Wan, offered to replace the bridge with no charge (It was less than four years old, and cost me $10,000!). The whole process was a nightmare, took over four months, and after almost two years and many adjustments, it's horrible. A specialist said the entire bridge is tilted, it's off center, not the right curvature, and too short...making pronouncing certain sounds very difficult. I have sores, and the entire bridge gives me many problems. While trying to solve these issues, the head assistant and office manager were condescending and rude. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the Department of Health. Ugh. Dr. Wan may do alright with simple fillings, etc, but he should leave the difficult work to experts.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014