Ratings for Dr. Robin Wachs

Dr. Wachs is an amazing psychologist. She helped me clarify some important pieces in my life and in essence was integral setting me on a new very positive track. She is warm and caring and provides insights that are extremely adept and on target. I strongly recommend Dr. Wachs to anyone seeking a superb and compassionate psychologist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I've seen quite a few psychologists over the years, and Dr. Wachs is aces in my book. Her demeanor immediately put me at ease. Her warmth and humor made it a pleasure to spend an hour with her every week. She has the ability to share her insights in such a gentle way that I was able to accept them openly. I knew Dr. Wachs cared about me, and was always there for me. One of my big issues with my relationship with my teenage sons. Dr. Wachs "got" them, and greatly helped me improve my relationship with them. I will be forever grateful. The only reason I don't see her anymore is that my insurance changed; she doesn't accept my new plan. But she still takes my phone calls when I'm in need, and I know I can always count on her. If you are looking for an intelligent, insightful, and compassionate psychologist in the Fairfield County area, I suggest you give her a try. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015