Ratings for Dr. Lauren Pasqua

stay away nonchalant poor decision making Not for serious problems

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Our family has been working with Dr. Pasqua for several years and we feel so blessed to have found her. She takes the time to plan and explain her treatment, answer questions, and reevaluate goals. Her sincerity makes her very credible with my child, and thus very effective in the treatment setting. Although her insurance structure changed, we chose to stay in her care and pay the out-of-network costs since our child (and family) is so comfortable Dr. Pasqua. She is a committed professional and offers later hours so that the amount of school absence is minimized. We highly recommend her for autism treatment.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Pasqua spent time time explaining the process to me and made me feel very comfortable choosing her to test my son. She was thorough and the report she gave me was very detailed. Iespecially liked all the recommendations and strategies she put in.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

This doctor was not willing to adjust ever! It was her way or nothing. She made it very difficult when scheduling with her. What made things worse was her quoting me an approximate price for two assessment at $150. With my insurance the cost was $115 each to equal $230 BUT she want me to pay out of pocket $180 and bill my insurance nearly $800. With my insurance, my cost was 20%. She was ONLY doing 2 assessments and giving my results and a plan. She claimed that she HAD to bill my insurance for all services up front but when I contacted the insurance they told me that was far from the truth.....we're only suppose to pay for services when they are rendered! She was a TOTAL WASTE IF MY TIME! She was rude and frankly Im very surprised at her attitude being that she is a psycologist working with children.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014