Ratings for Dr. Jahi K. Anderson

I was very pleased with Dr. Anderson. He was an excellent doctor: very knowledgable, empathic, and caring. He spoke with my family to explain my diagnosis. He saw me daily and spent considerable time with me to ensure that I understood my treatment plan. I read the review below about his being from a "black medical school". It's concerning that anyone would take issue with that fact, given that every doctor in America has to meet the same standards of medical knowledge and expertise in order to practice in America. Racial radicalism has no place in medicine or in patient care. Black or white, a great doctor is a great doctor. I recommend Dr. Anderson without reservation. I would definitely choose to see him again.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Unbelievable that someone would say such things about an excellent Doctor such Dr. Anderson. During my stay, I found him to be courteous, knowlegeable, and more than willing to discuss treatment. I usually don't leave reviews, but I find that when people slander others online, you should consider the source.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Jahi K. Anderson's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Medico