Ratings for Dr. Donna Parsley

Very caring,spends time explaining things.Staff always gets back to me within a day if I have a question,get call the next day with lab results.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Parsley is awesome I don't know what I would do without her. I have been sick for 2 years without her I don't know where I would be. Thank u Dr Parsley The office staff is great They are so helpful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I find Dr. Parsley very sympathetic, patient, and takes lots of time with me to let me talk and tell her how I'm feeling. Watches my blood result levels and adjusts meds when needed. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Can't seem to remember her patients or care to read there chart before seeing them. Went in a couple of weeks later after the first appointment and I had to tell her something twice. Then her response was "Do you know how many people I see in a day?" Very uncaring...dose not spend a good amount of time with patients. And talks to you like you're dumb when you have a question. Not a good doctor at ALL!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Extemely poor office staff. Dr Parlsey seems uncaring, "bedside manner" is terrible, and seems very unknowledgable. DO NOT recommend to anyone--Diley Ridge is not the place to go.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Very personable and knowledgeable! If she doesn't know something she will be honest and say she just doesn't know, but will find out. Been with her for years and have followed her practice 3 times. Love her as my family doc and have recommended several friends over the years. Hope she has a very long career. New staff leaves a lot to be desired.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

If you are really sick or have an illness she is not up on she is useless and can't even help find a doctor to help you or suggest anything. She has actually looked things up in a book before and just gives pills and thinks she is helping. Seems like a good listener, but I n ever get any answers and she can't remember who the heck you are after 15 years? Would never recommend. Staff is slow for prescription and test results, it is the slowest office I have every dealt with. Don't try to leave a message and expect a call back.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Always listens and is helpful and concerned. Will take the time to answer all questions. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

is very kind, doesn't rush, is a very balanced mix of non-over-reactive, to calmly concerned when situation calls for it.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Do not always feel like she is listening to me. Have to go over same things at every appt. Have a very difficult time getting return calls from the staff concerning prescription refills. Would not recommend as it's to much of a frustration dealing with the office and going over same things over and over.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Donna Parsley's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Henry Ford / HAP