Ratings for Dr. Parul K. Patel

Dr. Patel has always been very helpful. Listened to what I said and had a treatment for what was going on. Had surgery and recovery time was very short considering it was foot surgery.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

I love Dr. Patel. His staff is always polite, professional and personal. I am greetted by name and always asked about myself and my family. Dr. Patel does tend to rush a bit when he is busy, but he will make sure to answer any and every question that you have. He is always very thorough and will ask your opinion about every descision.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

She took very good care of me and made an excellent set of orthotics, which have helped me tremendously. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Patel took the time to explain my conditions and spent more time than any of my doctors do with me. She was caring and warm.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I dislike this doctor....She is unprofessional and seems to only be in the field for money. Don't go to her...save yourself the hassle and the money.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Parul K. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Pacificare