Ratings for Dr. Asifa Pathan

Love Dr. Pathan! She is so wonderful and caring. I wish all of my doctors were like her. She explains everything so thoroughly and never makes you feel uncomfortable or rushed.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Didn't wait too long in waiting room. Doc is great!! Pleasant, friendly, knowledgeable, and takes plenty of time to assess the problem and answer questions. Staff also friendly and pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I met Dr. Pathan when I was dealing with a serious foot problem and had recently been treated by two othe podiatrist. She correctly diagnostics my problem and performed sugeristy which corrected the problem. I fully grew with the others who provided complimentary comments. Beyond that, I consider her to be a very skillful surgeon and the very best doctor I have know. She is simply the Best I have been to and I highly recommend her! Bill Shelton

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Love Dr. Pathan and wouldn’t go anywhere else! My family has been seeing her since she moved her and she is consistently kind, knowledgeable, and the type of physician you’d like to have all the time!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

She is amazing! She is worth the wait because she does not make the patient feel rushed as I have experienced with other doctors.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER Never rush you, always answer questions. is very caring. . would like more doctors like her

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Pathan has been exceptional and her treatment regimen has been consistent. Always willing to explain conditions and procedures.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Very Nice and Knowledgeable, also very nice and friendly. Always on time (unusual for a dr office)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I echo so many of the comments made by other patients of Dr. Pathan - kind, caring, responsive and gracious -- she didn't just see me as a 'foot problem' but took time to know me as an individual. I too wish all doctors would adopt her approach.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Pathan is a wonderful podiatrist. She always responds to emails and phone calls and spends a lot of time when I see her. She is caring and is responsive to all my concerns. If possible I would give her 10 stars!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Asifa Pathan's Credentials

• California College of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Henry Ford / HAP