Ratings for Dr. Asifa Pathan

Very Nice and Knowledgeable, also very nice and friendly. Always on time (unusual for a dr office)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I echo so many of the comments made by other patients of Dr. Pathan - kind, caring, responsive and gracious -- she didn't just see me as a 'foot problem' but took time to know me as an individual. I too wish all doctors would adopt her approach.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Pathan is a wonderful podiatrist. She always responds to emails and phone calls and spends a lot of time when I see her. She is caring and is responsive to all my concerns. If possible I would give her 10 stars!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Pathan has been my best podiatrist. I was very impressed with her from day one as she took care of me and my family. She goes beyond was is expected from her as she shares her wisdom and experience. This just demonstrates her passion and integrity. I feel so grateful in having her as our Dr. It's a shame that so many Dr.'s forget why they are Dr.s and rush from one patient to another and disregard their patients. If I could nominate her as "The Dr. of the Year" I would.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr Pathan goes above and beyond fir her patiences. Her thorough evaluation and treatment resolves the issue or establishes on going treatment that relieves the situation. The rapport she establishes with her patients says much about her knowledge and caring.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Pathan is wonderful! I have been a patient of hers for several years now and I find her to be the best at what she does. She was recommended by my endocrinologist as I was diabetic and had a fungus on one toe and needed to keep an eye on my feet. I have since lost 121 pounds to date and am no longer diabetic but I still am dealing with a toe fungus and see her every two months for a foot check. I also appreciate the fact that she still sees patients in Fair Oaks so I don't have to drive to Manassas. I would recommend her very highly to anyone who is looking for a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Pathan has been great and I have total confidence in her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Pathan is the best doctor I've seen so far. She cares the most and deals with her patients with great deal of integrity providing her services through her rich knowledge and confidence. Her staff is very organized and welcoming. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Highly Recommend! Excellent bed side manner! quick and very thorough in her explanations

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr Pathan is the best. MI f I could, I would rate her ten stars! Her knowledge is superior and she spends time explaining your foot problems in terms that anyone can understand. I highly recommend her. Her staff is also very welcoming.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Asifa Pathan's Credentials

• California College of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)