You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Theodore Friedman

He ordered all of the tests needed to diagnose Cushing's Syndrome, even the 3T MRI. It's private pay so of course you pay for every visit. He would normally bill your insurance and you wouldn't know. He is private pay so he can help you. When other doctors won't help by ordering the tests you need contact Dr. Friedman. His office isn't perfect, but whose is.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

This doctor is amazing. He spends his days researching our pituitary disorders and still finds time to treat us. He is saving my life. Finally after many docs I have finally found one who truly is getting to the bottom of all my stuff. Go to his website, goodhormonehealth. You will see all his research and experience . The cushings community loves this man!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Friedman doesn't just diagnose Cushing's... I knew I had something going on endocrinologically, whether it was Cushing's or something else. I live in Delaware, and I went to endos here and a "specialist" at UPenn, and none of them were interested in getting to the bottom of my debilitating fatigue and weight gain. I wasted over a year with local doctors, but Dr. F got to the bottom of my issues within 5 months -- severe adult growth hormone deficiency and extremely undermedicated hypothyroidism. If you do have an endocrine problem, he will figure it out through thorough testing. The only negatives about his practice would probably be with his less than organized office staff. Which is a very small negative compared to actually feeling well again.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I found Dr. Friedman to be knowledgeable, compassionate, and non-egotistical. I am so grateful that he shares his research expertise with patients. Many of us would be a serious loss without his care.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

He is the best endocrinologist in the country. He meets with his patience once a week but he has a secretary who takes care of everything. She is amazing. I am truly lucky to have found him

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I los all respect for this doctor worst doctor I have ever visisted he is a waste of time and money. Clearly he does not care for patients. Clearly they need to start hiring doctors who are more compassionate and care about patients.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Save your money. Go to a full-time endo. I can not recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Worst doctor experience ever. This guy is just out there to make money off his one night per week of seeing patients. Honestly I don't think you can be a great doctor working one night per week with patients. other things i did not like was he orders tests but charges you to review the results! he started a medication but when i had trouble with it, I couldn't reach him. He is arrogant and talks down to people. Found another endo who helped me and could actually be reached when I called him. All he hears when he sees you is cha-ching!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Not a great overall experience. He is aloof, hard to reach, takes weeks, even months to respond to emails. Missed aspects of the diagnosis and was very dismissive when I tried to explain my symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I agree with so many comments here. I wasted so much money and time here. He's just a run-of-the-mill doctor trying to make a buck over people who really need help.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Theodore Friedman's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company
Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Molina

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He ordered all of the tests needed to diagnose Cushing's Syndrome, even the 3T MRI. It's private pay so of course you pay for every visit. He would normally bi..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is amazing. He spends his days researching our pituitary disorders and still finds time to treat us. He is saving my life. Finally after many docs..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Friedman doesn't just diagnose Cushing's... I knew I had something going on endocrinologically, whether it was Cushing's or something else. I live in Delawa..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Friedman to be knowledgeable, compassionate, and non-egotistical. I am so grateful that he shares his research expertise with patients. Many of us w..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He is the best endocrinologist in the country. He meets with his patience once a week but he has a secretary who takes care of everything. She is amazing. I am..."

December 6, 2014