Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Dimond

Amazing doctor and amazing staff! Wouldn't go anywhere else !!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Stay away had total knee replacement it never was right was unstable for two years two months I went to boston for total knee revision It is a lot better not perfect but better He did not back up his work in any way put an elastic brace and asked me if it was something I could live with again stay away there are better doctors out there its your health not his

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr Dimond and his staff are amazing. My whole family has gone to see him or his PA's ! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

My new knee gave me a new life! Dr. Dimond and staff are always a pleasure.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I have had the best experiences at Dr Dimonds office ! I highly recommend going to Total orthopedic care. Dr Dimond and his PAs are very knowledgeable and take the time to listen, answer questions and explain the diagnosis and treatment plans. Unlike most offices there is always somebody there answering the phone from 830 to 430 Monday through Friday , no automated systems!! Return phone calls are always that day from the medical assistance with all the answers and much more that I needed. Would go anywhere else !

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Dimond and his staff are all great! His staff is kind and helpful from start to finish and are very well informed and knowledgeable. When I saw Dr. Dimond he was so caring and genuine. His knowledge of his craft and intelligence are undeniable. I trust his medical opinion completely and wouldn't consider going to any other orthopedic. Highly recommend Dr. Dimond and his P.A.'s, they are all wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Super friendly office staff, knowledgeable PA's and Dr Dimond was very caring and in top of everything. I would recommend anybody needing orthopedic care to his office.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Dimond and the physician assistants are awesome! They are very caring and take the time to listen to you. I have never had a problem there. Along with the providers the office staff is spectacular! Never do you have to go through prompts to talk to a person and I got my answers that same day! I would HIGHLY recommend Any of the providers at total orthopedic care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr Dimind truly cares for his patients. I never met a more caring, compassionate Doctor. His office staff and medical team are just as caring and efficient. Always friendly, smiling faces to greet you as you walk in. I would recommend Dr Dimond to anyone in need of an orthopedic specialist.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Wonderful caring Dr and staff my whole family has been there and i wouldnt go anywhere else

Dr. Paul M. Dimond's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Falmouth, MA