You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Matthew L. Meccia

I have had spinal issues since I was a little girl. I went through 4 operation and was in a pain clinic weekly for medication. I couldn't keep living the way i did, so one day a friend of mine who was going to Dr. Matt recommended I at least go and talk to him (Seeing that i have never been to a Chiropractor and had my MD tell me one would never touch me. He was so nice and explained everything to me, he is a little bit of a goof and likes to make his patients laugh. He explained that you don't need a lot of force to move a bone back in to place and how gentle and safe his technique is. I walked in the first visit feeling a 12/10 on the pain scale. By the next day I was in shock that the pain had dropped to a 4/10!!! I am so thankful for Dr. Matt, he has helped me so much, and because of him, I no longer need pain clinics or medication to help me through my day!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Matt is one in a million! He was able to diagnose and fix my lower back that all the medical doctors told me required surgery! He is extremely knowledgable, personable, and funny! Dr. Matt was very honest from the start, telling me that my condition will take time and that he would correct the problem (not just the symptoms), help with rehab exercises to help hold the adjustments, and helped me with the do's and dont's. I am so thankful for finding him and his amazing skills!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Dr. Matthew L. Meccia's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "Matthew" to "Matthew L."

October 21, 2013
  • City changed from "Lilburn" to "Roswell"

March 22, 2013