Ratings for Dr. Pragati Hooda

Dr. Hooda is without question... the best M.D. my spouse, kids & I have encountered.I am in construction (concrete demolition,ugh) not an easy job & sometimes just getting through the week was a struggle however... I am on a path that is working! My weight is down, my blood pressure is good, I am sleeping through the night...I am healthy! Thank you Dr. Hooda! Dr. Hooda actually hears you when you speak & gets right to the source of the problem. When I needed a referral for a specialist, I did not get lost or forgotten & scheduling appointments through Exodus is a breeze.When my co-workers speak of their unhappy experiences or re-scheduling appointments because their doctor forgot, missed or did not hear them as they expressed their ailments at their primary care providers I think of how fortunate I am to have Pragati & her team behind me for the last 2 years.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015