Ratings for Dr. Laura J. Arigo

Dr. Arigo is a blessing! She is so kind and down to earth. I have been seeing her for almost three years now and I honestly don't believe I could find a better doctor. She takes her time and isn't one to jump on one option and make you feel you don't have any choices in your pregnancy. She delivered my first baby and next month will hopefully be delivering my second baby girl. If you're looking for a truly wonderful and kind person that will make you feel like you are their only patient she is the one to see. It absolutely baffles me to see some of the negative reviews below. In almost three years I have never had a bad thing to say!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I had never been pregnant before.we tried for a couple of cycle before I took an appointment with her. She was very polite.I told her,since I started TTC I had been spotting for 4 to 5 days before period and never got a positive till date. But,She just told me to come after an year of trying.I wonder she didn't even bothered to listen or give some general advice not a single word about diet or anything.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I was reffered to her office by the ER for a possible ectopic pregnancy, and she said she couldnt do anything for me, that I had to cone back in two weeks. A week after that useless appoinment I call since I have an intense pain accompanied by bleeding, and when I call to check in she sends one of the nurses to tell me via the phone, that I had a miscarriage, to come in two weeks. Via phone, no follow-up appoinment or actual check-up, and refers me to be seen in two more weeks. So happens I end up at the ER again, and I am still pregnant. Had never seen such inegligence, or such a dismissive doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I love this doctor! I had some personal issues which were difficult to discuss, but she so down to earth and made me feel so comfortable that talked her ear off. She was patient and never mad me feel rushed. I would, and did recommend her to my mother, my sister, and my daughter, and they all love her too. She gets an A+++++ from this family of women!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Truly a blessing to my family! She is kind and courteous and truly made me feel like I was her only patient!! She is not quick to tell you what you are asking is out of the question and listens to your individual needs! I am sickly afraid of needles and opted not to take two of the blood tests and she not once made me feel like she was against my decision! She delivered my baby girl in December and my only regret was that I found her 6 days before I delivered! I can't wait to have another baby and have her all forty weeks!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

The best doctor I've ever had. She was with me through-out my pregnancy and was there to deliver my baby girl. I love the staff at the office where she works.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Laura J. Arigo's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Elizabeth City, NC