Ratings for Dr. Yale Winestock

Saw Dr. Winestock three times, first for a root canal which was painless. The second time was for the same tooth. He did X-rays and said he would have to go back into the tooth. Gave it a week only to come back to him saying that it wasn't the tooth in question but another tooth, which of course, I had to have a root canal. Something didn't seem right because I know which tooth was causing the pain. I decided against having the root canal, plus I didn't have the extra money to fork out. Last week, I went in to see a new dentist because of the pain I was having with the same tooth. Xrays showed that I had a sever infection and I ended up on IV antibiotics. Tooth was pulled today by my new dentist. Now, if I had gone ahead with Dr. Winestock's plan, I would have had an unnecessary root canal done and my tooth would of still become infected. Not impressed at all!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

My first root canal, very quick and painless. Everything about the experience excellent.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Throughout my root canal treatment, I felt I was in highly competent hands. Dr. Winestock is an outstanding clinician! His assistant was fabulous. Thank you Endo-Group in Coquitlam!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I'm the biggest coward around when it comes to seeing a dentist. Dr. Winestock put me right at ease. I can honestly say that this was the first time that I have been completely at ease during a dental visit. One pain free root canal later, I will highly recommend Dr. Winestock. Any future root canals (not that I'm a fan of them) belong to Dr. Winestock!! :)

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr Yale Winestock has joined his father in his PoCo practice and I am thrilled! He is gentil, caring and makes me feel relaxed in what can be a stressful situation. I left the practice pain-free! He is following nicely in his dad's rather large footsteps

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012