Ratings for Dr. Christian Achleithner

Dr. A is indicative of the excellent professionals who live and work in the Klamath Falls Basin. I had a root canal performed and did not feel any pain from the procedure during or after the procedure. My root canal was complete in about 1 hour!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Thanks to Dr. A, I was able to save a molar! My visits have been friendly and fast. He used a solvent that was sealed into my root canal that kills infection. I never knew there was anything like that! He had a long lasting and BETTER numbing agent from France that made my experience so much better. He was gentle and made me feel as comfortable as one can get in a dental chair. The office is peaceful and for once, I really enjoyed having this root canal. Thank you to Dr. Bailey for referring me to Dr. A! I was thrilled to save this tooth and I would highly refer him to anyone who has high anxiety. I suffer tremendously from anxiety and my experience went wonderful thanks to Dr. A's patience and expertise. Thanks so much Dr. A and to your office. I still can not believe I am this happy and I'd definitely come back!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015