Ratings for Dr. Neeta Goel

Truly one of the best family doctors in northern virginia!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Goel and Sarah, her nurse, are always courteous and punctual. I like that when I call, Sarah does call me back the same day. That's rare

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Goel was, as always, efficient, thorough, and very professional. She always makes me feel that she is truly listening to my concerns and legitimately taking my opinion into account. I never feel that she is downplaying my concerns or blowing me off. She is the reason I will continue with Inova Family Medicine.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Goel and the staff at Inova Medical Group Ashburn are incredible. Its nice to go to a doctor's office where everyone, front desk, nurses, doctor, cares about you. Definitely worth checking them out!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I had just left a very good doctor in San Antonio, Texas and thought it would be a challenge to find another good one here in Virginia. Dr Goel made her first impression very impressive! Only to follow that with a caring and tenacious approach not often seen among doctors. She actually took the initiative to track down my last doctor's office in San Antonio and retrieved information about my illness that helped her make better choices for my treatment. That let me now what type of Doctor she was, because I couldn’t remember the information she found! Her staff Katina, Hanna, and Megan and I hit it off right away and developed a very good relationship, they were approachable, very well spoken and professional at all times and they always took great care of me. Her office deserves to be rated among the best in the medical profession. I regret leaving her office after so much but, I’m relocating again, and if not able to find a replacement for them, I will fly back here for treatment

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Goel is very knowledgable compared to other doctors. However, I felt that she became unfriendly and stopped caring when I did not take her recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. Goel always seems concerned about your health, and takes the time to review your history before she walks in the room. She always reads the nurse's notes about what I'm there for, and asks about my last visit and any reports that she has been copied on. I always feel like she knows who I am even if it's been awhile since I've been there. I have never felt rushed and she never seems impatient about answering questions. Her office is really good about making same-day appointments available for urgent issues and I seldom have to wait more than 3 days for a routine appointment. The only negative thing I have to say is to not bother calling the office if you just need advice about something, such as bad flu symptoms. The nurses were not helpful the two times I tried this, and it took several hours to return my call. The practice she works for now is part of a larger regional group (Inova), which has the usual problems with billing and insurance, though her staff helps when they can.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

I always had pediatricians for my children, but I was so impressed by her skills for myself, I decided to switch to her to be our family physician. My daughter is almost 2 years old and Dr. Goel has been there every step of the way. All 5 of us are grateful for her knowledge, same day appts, and excellent care. Megan, her nurse is caring as well.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

NOT FOR CHILDREN. my child is missing more than 6 immunizations. They did not have someone to cover her for children under 18 when she went on vacation. Staff is rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Very nice doctor. You will feel as if you are talking to family members. She also give good referrals. I always go to her to ask for specialist or any other medical info. She is wiling to discuss your problem over the phone and does not care about office visits and copay.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Neeta Goel's Credentials

• Sn Med Coll, Agra Univ, Agra, Up, India (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare