Ratings for Dr. Wilfred M. Victorina

I never had to wait and my appointments are usually late in the day. VERY knowledgeable and he does give you his full attention. Also has a great sense of humor! Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Excellent physician! He runs late, because he gives you his full attention, and appointments for me are at least an hour or more. I have Hashimotos Disease, and been going to him for over a year. No ware do you get the time and attention that Dr. Victorina gives you.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr Victorina is very knowledgable and takes the time to listen to his patients, I have been going there for 2 years and am very happy with the level of care I receive. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Victorina runs late because he cares and spends so much time with his prior patient which is fine by me because I know we will get the same attention. He spent 2 hours with my husband on his first visit. He listened intently and worked together with my husband who was unable to work for 7 years and with the changes Dr. Victorina made it made a world of difference in my husband's life and quality of life and he is back in the work force-I never thought that was possible prior to Dr. Victorina. With his previous Dr. we were in for 15 minutes and out. Dr. Victorina gives the diabetic patient the time and concern and care needed for this complicated disease. I am forever grateful to Dr. Victorina...he's definitely worth the wait!!! :)

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

The doctor was late for 4 out of 5 of my appointments. He didn't have good knowledge on medications and was reluctant to change medications when I requested it. I will not be going back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Very knowledgeable and patient. Ran a little behind scheulde, but once he was with me, he gave me ALL the necessary time.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2004