Ratings for Dr. Federico G. Seifarth

For starters my 9 year old was faced with some scary, unforeseen medical challenges. We went into the ER thinking it was only the flu. After alot of guessing and mother melt downs they sent us to Dr Seifarth which was the best thing that could have possibly happened to our family.....we were sent to Kalispell without a clue what this emergency surgery was even about. Unknowing the true extent of what was about to happen. For all we knew our little girl was about to get sliced open. When we arrived and met the dr all my worries went away. He didnt only explain to me what was going on and how he would fix it he also explained it to her so she fully felt comfortable! That was the true beauty of this man.... it is 100% about the kids and making a rough time alot better. The staff was AMAZING and there was alot more laughing than crying! I would take all of my girls there over and over because of the most incredible visit we could of hoped for. He uses minimal invasive procedures which made recovery a breeze along with two tiny little pin holes of what you can consider scares! My daughter has a follow up appointment next week (which he is coming to down to Helena so we dont have to make that drive again) and Dottie can't wait to see her hero again! we appreciate everything you do for these little ones. They are truly in good hands!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

If I could rate this man a 10 it wouldn't be enough. We are blessed beyond measure to have him care for our daughter.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Dr Seifarth has been an incredible doctor/surgeon to work with. He put us immediately at ease from our first visit on. We did not have to wonder how anything was going to happen because he was so thorough in explaining every detail of my son's diagnosis, treatment plan, and surgery. It was truly an answer to prayer to be referred to him for our son's care.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr. Seifarth is an incredible surgeon and genuinely cares about his patients and their families. Our six week old needed a surgery, and at our first meeting, I couldn’t think of any questions to ask because he was so thorough in explaining and drawing out exactly what would happen in my baby’s surgery. The day of the surgery, he came out before, immediately after, and another time before we left. I was blown away not only by his work, but also by his patience and desire to make sure our concerns and needs as parents were met. I would highly recommend Dr. Seifarth to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Dr. Seifarth was such a blessing to our son and our family. He cares! He spoke at level easy for our 15 year old son to understand and walked us through everything step-by-step. He managed our son's expectations and prepared him well mentally for the surgery and postop healing process. His staff was kind and communicated well with my son, husband, and me. He followed up weekly with us until the postoperative visit.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

Federico helped diagnose, care and operate on my 3 week old son. His attention to detail was amazing, and my family felt extremely supported and confident in our medical decisions under his care. We feel extremely lucky to have someone with his knowledge to care for our son. He did not hesitate to answer any question we had and worked well as a team with our other surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr. Seifarth operated on my daughter. He did a minimally invasive surgery and I can barely see the incisions. I was amazed about how quickly my daughter felt well and was discharged from the hospital. Nursing was exceptional. As a mother and medical professional I could not be more pleased with Dr. Seifarth's care. I have worked in major children's hospitals and have not experienced anywhere else a better and more caring surgeon. He is very respectful to staff, his surgical expertise is top notch and his bedside manners are outstanding. The children of Montana are blessed to have him. Thank you Dr. Seifarth!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr. Seifarth was beyond amazing! My son had an almond stuck down his throat, constricting air to his right lower lung. We were flown in to Kalispell where we met Dr Seifarth and his amazing team. He took the time to explain everything to me, throughout the entire experience. He had to perform a rigid bronchoscopy to remove the 3 pieces of almond. It is a blessing having such a wonderful surgeon during this scary situation.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Dr. Seifarth is big city talent with a hometown feel. Our 16 month old had to have a part of his lung removed because part of it didn’t form right. Dr. Seifarth and his team took one of the scariest parts of our life and walked us through it step by step. He was always available for questions that we had and checked up on our son after we were home from surgery. I am so happy we were able to find this kind of talent in Montana, and if my children ever need a surgery again I know where we are going.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

We have had the privilege of having Dr. Seifarth treat our 12 year old son for a pectus carinatum. He is currently treating our son with the T-Joe brace. We feel very blessed that we could find a doctor that was so thorough and knowledgeable. Dr. Seifarth explained everything to us and made us feel very comfortable with our decision. He provided us with his cell number and told us to call him anytime if any issues were to arise. Dr. Seifarth also never made us feel rushed and took time for us. We have never had a doctor who wasn't in rush to move to the next patient. My husband and I both commented that we wish he could be our doctor because he cares and listens to what you actually say. Our sons chest already has improved immensely and we are very grateful. We highly recommend Dr. Seifarth. He is the best of the best in Montana.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019