Dr. Craig R. Peterson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Peterson

Excellent medical care. Extremely professional staff. Courteous and interested in patients needs. Grade of A from receptionist through nurses and technical staff. Dr. Peterson is the best heart specialist in Mobile and Baldwin counties, and runs the best office.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

my office visit - January 11, 2016 was handled in a most efficient manner. Each procedure was well organized and the office personnel were very caring as to making me feel comfortable. Making me feel I was their only concern. They each and everyone were very proficient and skilled in their field.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr Peterson treated me prior to and after heart valve surgery. He and his staff are excellent care- givers and I can highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Peterson is a great dr. He takes time to talk to you, he is never in a hurry, he answers your question and explain your problem were you understand. Dr. Peterson stuff is wounderful they always have a smile on there face and they make you feel like you are somebody.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

From the first time I entered your facility I have been nothing more than impressed with everyone here,Atmosphere very nice,I can't help but just feel like all really care about their job,Very professional staff,I really like knowing that I don't have to talk to a machine and don't get recorded messages,Dr. Peterson is so nice and very to the point. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

This is my first visit to a heart doctor. I have to say that the Dr. Peterson and the staff made my visit much easier. They are very nice people. They were able to see me the same day that my nurse called in with my issue. They scheduled my stress test the following day. In two days, I already feel very comfortable with Dr. Peterson and his staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Peterson to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I am fortunate enough to get in touch with Dr. Lyon, regarding the treatment of my teeth. She is talented & courteous & handled my situation with the utmost patience & sincerity. Glad to have found a cosmetic dentist, who's worthy enough of every possible praise. Cheers!

Submitted August 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

LOVE this staff! Explained everything in great detail. Very accommodating. They are very nice and sweet!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Wonderful office and professional pleasant staff and Doctor,

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Craig R. Peterson's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• BCBS Illinois