Ratings for Dr. Marie Quinonez

We have been seeing DrQ. from the 3rd day of my son's life. She is great and helpful. We never had bad desease, anyway she gave us great advices in general. She was reccomended to us from a friend which is a MD with two sons. He was right, she is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I think she is great. ALways cares about her patients and goes beyond what she "has" to do. In these tough times she considers a lot the families going thru tough times. To the person regarding the comment of University of PR actually there are 4 fully accredited (I did check out of curiosity) med schools there and she graduated from Ponce school of medicine but did her college at UPR, so before you right something do check on it.SHe does not overprescribe. Dr G is great too.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Q has been nothing but terrific. I travel 40 minutes one way just to see her. One time when my son had to go to the ER on a Sunday, Dr. Q went in to visit and check on him. While Dr. Q may have had her schooling in PR, her residency was at Arnold Palmer (which is well known for its excellent medical care of children). Her nationality is irrelevant.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

My son has been seeing Dr. Q for a few years, while I prefer to see Dr. Geismar... Dr. Q has been fine...I really have no complaints other than the wait time....

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Avoid Dr Q. if you have anything other than a simple infection. All she knows is to perscribe antibiotics, but not necessarily in the correct dosages. She missed diagnosed round worms for pin worms in my children for which there is no excuse. We were seeing the worms in the stool and pin worms are extemely difficult if not impossible to see with an un aided eye. We were able to get more informed info off of the internet. She was wrong all five times we went to her and thank god found a competant pediatrician in the area. "The University of Puerto Rico" is not really a place known for medicine!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

She takes her time too answers all of your questions and I feel that she cares for the well being of my child. She is normally on-time and she never rushed me during a visit. I still have a bad taste in my mouth from my previous pediatrician (Dr Allison Green), but so far so good!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. Marie Quinonez's Credentials

• Ponce Sch Of Med, Ponce Pr 00732 (Grad. 1993)

Providence