Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Dibernardo

The staff and Dr. Dibernardo were very friendly and knowledgeable. They put the comfort of the patient as their main priority and we were so happy for that!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

The doctor took lots of time reviewing the situation with me, listening, and explaining everything that would happen during the root canal. The procedure itself was painless . I got all the good vibes you want when trusting someone to start drilling into you.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Having a "root canal" done doesn't even sound the remotest bit pleasant, but with his soothing tones and reassuring demeanor, most of the anxiety is gone by the time the procedure starts. His office has the state of the art equipment, and a staff that is polite and also very reassuring. It's obvious that they are all professionals that know how to make an unpleasant process easier. This has been my second experience with Dr. Dibernardo and must say, it's not much different than having a filling...just a bit lengthier.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Absolutely the best experience! Dr. DiBernardo did a root canal on my tooth today and I’m so pleased with his bedside manners and his personality. He is so fast and gentle and makes you at ease. His jokes are a little corny, but sweet. They help take your mind off the fact that you are getting a root canal. I will always recommend him to everyone and go back for future work if I need it. Thanks again for saving my tooth!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Excellent practice! Compassionate and knowledgeable staff. Highly recommend Smithtown Endodontics and Dr. Dibernardo!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I want to thank Dr. Dibernardo and his staff for making my first root canal as painless as possible. Even though his office was busy Dr. DiBernardo took the time to explain fully the procedure and explained to me what was going on with my tooth. He is a good person and a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

DR DIBERNARDO AND HIS STAFF SAVED THE DAY FOR ME. NOT ONLY WAS MY PAIN RELIEVED AND GONE AWAY, I WAS ABLE TO HAVE MY HIP REPLACEMENT SURGERY TEN DAYS LATER. DR DIBERNARDO TOOK EVERY PRECAUTION FOR ME TO HAVE THE HIP SURGERY I WAITED FOUR MONTHS FOR. THANKS AGAIN. RICH Y.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I do not usually enjoy trips to the dentist. In fact, one could say that I have a slight aversion to the dentist chair. However, my experience with Dr. Dibernardo was terrific. My root canal proceeded in the best way possible - quick and pretty much painfree.. Dr. Dibernardo paid close attention to my pain tolerance (he added more local anesthetic at the first wince), which was very much appreciated. The whole thing took less than 1 hour, and after a couple of Advil I was as good as new. I'd highly recommend him for an endodontic procedure.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I had a root canal that took two appointments to complete. As far as the actual procedure was concerned, the doctor seemed knowledgeable and the job was apparently done correctly. I guess time will tell. However, I did not appreciate some other aspects of my treatment. For the first appointment, I was given Novocaine with epinephrine without warning, causing me to experience a rapid heartbeat and nausea for several minutes. It was frightening and I did not like the feeling at all. For my second appointment, I was kept waiting for over an hour with no explanation or apology. Given the fact that I was called the day before and asked to confirm my appointment the next day, I think it would not have been too much to ask to send a text or phone call to let me know the Dr. was running late (if this was even the case). When I originally made this second appointment, I was told it would take about 30 minutes, so I scheduled it for my lunch hour. Needless to say, I was quite late getting back to work. My time is as valuable as the doctor's and extending me this courtesy would have made all the difference in the world.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Wonderful experience. Great chairside manner. My dentist was happy and sent me to him because he felt it was a really difficult root canal. The doc took his time and I am really pleased with the result. My friend needed a root canal and she went to see him too.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016