Ratings for Dr. Jarid Pachter

He may be a good doctor but his total lack of any type of "bedside manner" prevents me from ever returning. He was very judgmental and condescending.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Pachter is above and beyond a great physician, extremely gracious and sympathetic to his patients from all walks of life. I was introduced to Dr Pachter as a patient in Eastern Long Island Hospital's detox program. He was far from judgmental and was very knowledgeable in the field of substance abuse. As far as understanding the root causes and treatments for addiction, you will not find a better Dr than him! I have continued to be his patient for over a year now and he has aided me through my addiction recovery and identified and treated other medical issues which I was unable to address for years with other physicians. I am happy to be in great physical and mental heath and I absolutely could not have seen myself getting where I am with out him. There are of course several things that contribute to addiction recovery but having a great Dr can make or break it. Dr Pachter always gave it to me straight and continues to point me in the right direction as far as maintaining my health outside his care. I would recommend Dr Pachter to my closet friends and family (and have).

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Hands down, the best Doctor I have ever seen. Shocked to see these other reviews - they must be jealous competitors, because they are completely inaccurate. A D.O. is a real doctor, and one that I prefer. Dr. Pachter took me off medications that I did not need (which an MD prescribed) and my health has improved ten-fold over the past year and a half.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

the worse doctor i have seen....thinks is the end all of physicians and he is only aDO not even real MD would not even take my pet to him...the worse

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Very unprofessional and each and every visit was uncomfortable he is very abrasive and looks down on certain patients. Complete joke of a doctor

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Jarid Pachter's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Pacificare