Ratings for Dr. Vanessa Esteves

Dr. Esteves and the other docs I have seen have been great. The staff leaves a lot to be desired. It's worth dealing with for the healthcare providers, their depth of knowledge and their dedication to care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Horrible service, clinic runs behind and unfortunately the staff is condescending and rude. I feel rushed and not heard at appointments with this doctor. The office staff has even knocked on the door after the 15 minutes was up, as a false and dishonest way to end an app't -when I still had questions to ask. I hope they can clean up their act, because I'd like to continue being seen here, but the doc's demeanor likely won't change so I will very possibly be looking for a new doc soon.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Esteves is really on top of things. She has excellent bedside manner and she is very thorough. She is extremely knowledgeable and she actually cares about what matters to you in your healthcare. She is unbiased and practical in her approach. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr Vanessa is the best doctor I have ever had. She is so caring, calls me on her own just to check up on how Im doing, is timely and incredibly smart. I would recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013