Ratings for Dr. F. Alfons Zaki

Very impressed with our first 2 visits, everything went quite well, my husband and I feel very comfortable with dr. Zaki

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I am trying to update all my doctorate cords and i don't have a an email address. Could u please send it to me. I am a new patient Hearher M. Spencer You referred my to Dr. Kaufmann for oral surgery and my consultation is tmre/Tues. I am one who likes to keep very thorough records. Thanks you, Heather Spencer

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Clean office, nice staff, the doctor has great bedside manners. Cost was reasonable for different things we needed (fillings, a root canal and cap). We will continue to go to this office as our dentist.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I am a frequent visitor of review sites to choose my healthcare providers. I read great reviews about this office, so I decided to give them a chance, they really exceeded my expectations. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Z and the personal attention we received.....along with my wife who is terrified of dentists. That says a lot.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

We are Comfortable as could be , and we recommended him to all of our friends

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Zaki is such a sweet and warm hearted professional. He makes you feel right at home. He walks you through the examination and involves you. You feel you take lead in your procedure! We found our dentist.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I was always terrified of dentists!! I think I am not alone....well, to make long story short, I had a major dental issue (years of neglect due to my phobia), and my good luck led me to Dr. Zaki, after randomly hearing his name on JOY.FM (Christian radio station). I felt so comfortable talking to him. He showed me X-rays, and pictures to explain what I needed. Before the procedure, he gave me the nifty laughing gas, I did not feel a thing the entire time!!!!. After he did my surgery, I could not believe how good I felt the next day (he called me himself to see how I was doing). I never write comments, but I had to make an account on here, out my excitement of finding such a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Thanks Dr. Zaki, stayed way after hours on Friday evening to help me with a major emergency before my flight to Europe. Great work, we really appreciate it. From Martha and Tommy

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I was seeing a different dentist at that specific aspen location, but I ended up seeing dr. Zaki, and what a difference!!! He recommended saving my back teeth unlike the proposal by the other dentist at that location who wanted to pull my back ones and give me partial plates that I would take in/out, and only yesterday I walked out with two bridges one on each side, and I do not have to take them out of my mouth like old people. It is sad that going to aspen is a crap shoot, but I will make sure no one else touches me but him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Never i thought i would find a dentist i am comfortable with, until I met this fine young man. He is very intelligent, professional, yet friendly, made me feel like family. i wish i could follow him wherever he moved since he is not in New York any more. i dont really feel comfortable with the other dentists at that brooklyn office, and here i am looking for another dentist . he really left some big shoes to be filled.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. F. Alfons Zaki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients