Ratings for Dr. Kristin A. Liang

I was having a lot of panic attacks and didn't know why. I couldn't work, didn't wanna leave the house, didn't wanna be around people. It was horrible. I saw dr Liang about 6 times and started feeling better. I continued therapy consistently for about 5 months or so. Eventually, I was able to go back to work . I still see dr Liang from time to time when stressed out. I would definitely recommend her. In fact, I did refer my cousin who was having martial problem to go see her.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I saw Dr. Liang for about 6 months and it literally changed my life. I couldn't believe I was able to get through problems that I've had for nearly 40 years. If my copay was cheaper, I would still be going. I had a lot of deep rooted personal issues. I've seen another psychologist in the past, but it didn't help much. Dr. Liang helped me using cognitive behavioral therapy and it really worked for me. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I've been dreading to see a psychologist, although I knew for a long time that I really needed to. I've been suffering from depression and anxiety for years. Sometimes I would do better, other times would feel on the verge of giving up. I turned to Meds first because I had many painful issues that I just didn't wanna talk about. But after years of trying one medication after another and the patterns kept repeating, I was just sick of living life this way. So, I finally went to see a therapist. To my own surprise, I actually opened up almost immediately. Dr. Liang was just really easy to talk to. She made me felt comfortable from the very first meeting. I continued my visits and now a year later, I'm definitely at a better place than I ever was when on medication alone. In fact, I'm phasing out my Meds and I'm extremely thankful to Dr. Liang for helping me to get to this point.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

John Hopkins Healthcare
Kaiser-Permanente
OneNet
  • OneNet PPO
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare