Ratings for Dr. Barton T. Gleave

I like everything except for their limited hours of operation.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I just had my teeth cleaned, had a filling and crowns on my front teeth. Such a great office and the staff is wonderful. Love my new smile it is beautiful !!! A+ Office

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

My family love going to the dentist, and that would be Dr Gleave and the great group of ladies that work there. They took great care of myself - cleaning and a crown, kids -cleaning, sealants and fill. Great experience. We all love going to the dentist ? Right

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Gleave for a number of years. I have had several crowns, fillings, and cleaning appointments. I have always had great experience. My children also see Dr Gleave and I am very happy with this office and their care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I am stunned that this person is a doctor let alone one with a licence. What he did to my mouth is nothing short of a hack job. I am looking at legal action right now. I will be complaining to the board and looking at how I can stop this person from hacking up other mouths... Be warned - I would not wrap fish with his medical degree.

Submitted December 27, 2016

I wanted to post this to let people know what a wonderful dentist Dr Gleave is!! He has taken care of my family for 8-9 years. we have done fillings, a few crowns and we have been very happy with the results. Love the staff-they treat you like family. I would recommend this dentist to my friends and family. Very Good

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

We went to Dr Gleaves office because I received a flyer in the mail from his office. Bad decision. My husband had a bunch of work done that was botched and got infected and eventually we went to an endodontost to have all of that work repaired. When I went in the staff kept trying to sell me things I didn't want, like an X-ray of my teeth, I was pregnant at the time and they were incredibly pushy about the issue and then I received comments from other staff about my poor choice not to get an X-ray that day. Then a year later we started getting a bill from the office for missed appointments which we never scheduled. I tried to call the office about this several times and never heard back from them and then I went in and they were pretty rude about it so I ended up paying them 50 bucks for a missed appointment I never scheduled to avoid going to collections. Don't waste your time at this office there are plenty of better ones out there.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! seriously I have gone to this dentist for years and the tech's are good, however this year I had 5 cavity's I made appointment to fill all, since I do not have time every other week to fill them. I got in and he told me he was going to do the side that only had two and I will have to make another appointment, fine, disappointed but fine. However during the actual procedure he after drilling my one tooth, he leaves me, MOUTH WIDE OPEN and goes to the chair next to me to visit that patient. UNPROFESSIONAL!! Then he finally comes back finishes. Three, almost four months later I am still sensitive to cold, hot drinks and food. Also I have a still have a cavity on where he was working. Do not go to him, my teeth are ruined and I may never be able to chew correctly on that side of my mouth ever again!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

BEWARE!!!!!BEWARE!!!!Went to Barton T Gleave in Nov 2010 with a severe tooth ache. He drilled off two teeth, he thought he could do root canals which he has no business doing.He put on the worst crowns that don't even come close to matching my other teeth. I have had so much pain since and it took a couple of weeks for him to keep working on my mouth. In the mean time my husband went into him with a tooth ache and that was a huge mistake. The temporary crowns fall off always at the time the dentist is never there, they won't help you until monday and even then it is horrible. The tooth he did a root canal on has hurt since. May 2, 2012 I have to see a specialist and he has to do another root canal on same tooth. It was so infected and absessed and I spent 3 hours in the chair with this new wonderful endodontist. But I had to spend the money again, and the pain to fix what Gleave botched is horrible. DON'T USE THIS DENTIST YOU WILL BE SORRY.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

AVOID!!!! I've been going for several years. My husband never would return after his first visit. I did- Stupid! Once, main(?) Ass't filed a problem tooth to even it - when obviously the filling was falling out- she didn't even see the silver filling! The last straw: Dr Gleaves gave me 5 fillings in one day (8/30/11). His arm was in a sling and in pain from golf injury & surgery. Chatted about social things the whole time with same Ass't. He actually said "Ooops"! I was trapped, unable to speak. 1 of those 5 teeth have been in pain ever since (4 months!). On 11/15/11 I went for a 2nd opinion from Dr Badger. He recommended I go BACK to Gleaves. On 2/2/12, saw Dr Anger (1300S 2100E) in excruciating pain, jowl swelling like balloon. Anger took full Xray- immediately saw the problem: infection! (I had all Gleaves' papers & Badger's Xray with me!) Gleaves had't disinfected & sealed the problem tooth before filling! & 2nd dentist's Xray didn't show the root! Learn from my experience!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012