Ratings for Dr. Darren A. Watts

Dr. Watts is amazing with great bed side manners. Im so glad he is my obgyn i highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

The staff is good at making appointments but weeks late on following up with lab results. Dr. Watts communicates poorly, makes you feel like he is in a rush and you should just nod your head with an "yes" (no questions!) so he can move on quickly. When you do ask questions, he acts frustrated, like: don't you get it already! He gave me poor information, ran me through unnecessary timely and costly steps and was very unempathetic to my concerns. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I met Dr watts in 2009 due to endometriosis. I had surgery in 2009 2 months later i had pain Dr watts Said it was not from endometriosis. I followed up with other mds in 2011 i was admitted to the hospital Dr Watts said it was neurogenic. I was in ER 11 times i. 9 months due to pain Dr watts insisted it was neuogenic not endometriosis. Finally in 11/13 i was scheduled for surgery Dr watts said it was endometriosis and a cyst. I continued to have pain dr watts said it was not from endo. I saw Dr watts for follow up he said endo was minimal and did not cause my symptoms. I continued to have pain i go really sick Dr Watts MA Kaitlyn said its the flu. I went to instacare and had to have iv pain meds and 3 ivs beacause i was so sick. I saw dr watts for follow up he said there was no endometriosis and he told me to take up yoga. I went to a different MD he said the symptoms are dye to endo and i am scheduled for more surgery. Dr watts has a poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Where do I begin. Pros: office is very clean and nicely decorated. Staff in the front are very nice. Dr. Watts talks to you in a nicely matter, but...Cons: He isn't punctual AT ALL. I have seen him more than a couple of times and WOW!!! he is sometimes over an 1hr. late. When he sees you, he rushes, rushes, rushes. He doesn't pay attention to what you're saying and rushes to the next patient. When you try to ask him something, he sighs and gives you a quick none informative response leaving you with a question mark. It's frustrating and VERY disappointing. I would not recommend him at all. Oh and don't get me started with his assistant. -COLD.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Watts is honestly the best doctor I have ever been to. I got the vestibulectomy surgery from him and was SO nervous. He was the nicest most caring doctor, and he actually CARED about fixing me, which is completely rare. The only time we had to was when I got the surgery, after I was waiting for the anesthesia to wear off, he had to go deliver a baby. But it wasn't a big deal at all and didn't take long whatsoever. I was so impressed with Dr. Watts and his staff that I want him to deliver all of my babies and even become my primary gynecologist. He is AMAZING on every level.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

He is always in a hurry everything is rush rush rush, in and out. i think he needs to lower is patient load and have longer appointment times. he pushed off a procedure i needed and gave the whole lets wait and see, it ended up much worse and i ended up with surgery. if he would have listened to me then it would have been an easy recovery. I have gone to dr watts for quite awhile and up until recently i had a perfect experience there.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I had a laparoscopy with him. Severe endometriosis diagnosed and I had a difficult recovery. No one from his office did any follow up, A month post surgery when I still couldn't stand upright I demanded follow up. His staff acted as though it was unprecedented for me to want follow up care and information regarding the disease. On several occasions Dr Watts had a delivery or emergency, which the staff knew about and they still made me wait over an hour before telling me I had to reschedule. On another occasion my reproductive endocrinologist prescribed a medicine to ensure I wouldn't miscarry a pregnancy. My insurance wouldn't cover the med if prescribed by the infertility doc, but would if my regular OB vouched that I needed it. Dr Watts would not, though he knew my seven year battle with infertility. His nurse said I would have to prove a history of miscarriages in order to get the prescription. So rude and uncaring.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Watts is amazing. He delivered my second child which was a high risk pregnancy and I felt that I was very well taken care of. His bedside manner is wonderful. He is very kind and knowledgeable. I have since moved to Florida with horrible healthcare and am seriously considering flying back for any future checkups/deliveries. It is so rare to find a good Dr. like this anymore. Thanks Dr. Watts!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

He is a very good Dr! I will be going back to him with any other pregnancies. On punctuality, I gave a 2 because my appointments are never on time. I wait about 30 min (sometimes more) over my time in the waiting room then another 20 mins or so in the exam room. When pregnant, that is the most uncomfortable thing. It may be the schedulers who are scheduling to many people to close together. The staff, I gave a 4 due to the amount of time it takes to call me back after I have to leave a message to talk to them with concerns. But overall, the staff members are nice and helpful. The lady in the front with cool hair is ALWAYS nice and helpful. I just love checking out with her...great attitude and always makes you feel welcome at that office.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Darren A. Watts's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1996)

Altius Health Plans