Ratings for Dr. Clark A. Gunderson

Dr. Gunderson had an old page up on the internet that stated that he was an Orthopedic surgeon as well as a neuro surgeon. It was on my second visit that he divulged that he only treated ortho cases. BUT I was stuck with him and he stated to me in very plain English, and I quote, " I will not fight with insurance companies'. His office manager is an angel form heaven, Ms. Ida- she is discreet and will try to help you in any way- but as for Dr. Gunderson, he is awful and I have a right to say that as his patient and as the daughter of a M.D. I also worked in the medical field and his bed side manner is AWFUL. He has some exam rooms, but mainly he conducts his his exams in small curtained off areas- one curtain between you and the next patient, for 4 exam areas, which provide NO privacy.( I believe that this could be construed as a violation of HIPPA? At minimum a violation of confidentiality. PLEASE look elsewhere for your orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

has no bedside manner doesnt spend time with you not as great a doctor as vhe claims to be

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Dr. Gunderson and his staff are one of the best Doctor and staff that I have dealt with since the accident that caused my conditions. Dr. Gunderson has preformed 2 surgeries on me in less then a year and has exceeded every thing that he said would happen to my body. His staff is one of the most professional,helpful and Cheerful group of people that I have dealt with. These folks along with Dr.Gunderson have been a complete and total help with dealing with not only my injuries but also with any problems with the insurance company's. I am confident that I will be back to work soon thanks to the professionalism and expert knowledge of Dr. Gunderson and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I was just not impressed at all! he could do better!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

He lied about my diagnosis and withheld it from me and said I had to have surgery in order to get my pain medicine refilled after first saying there was nothing wrong with me. and did the same thing to my son

flag | Submitted September 1, 2006

Dr. Gunderson did my back surgery.He did a LUMBAR ,LAMINECTOMY,on my L3-L4,L4-L5,L5-S1[lumbar's].

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. Clark A. Gunderson's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)