Ratings for Dr. Tanuja M. Kotak

I have been with Dr. Kotax for 2 years and she is an excellent Dr. I would recommend her to anyone she is always attentive and remembers our discussions even if they were several months prior. I have NEVER had a problem getting referrals or anything that I have needed from her or her staff. I have recently learned that she is taking time off to be with her children. I am extremely saddened to see her go but can understand her reasoning. She will be missed. Very Satisfied Patient

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Kotak is always attentive to my questions and concerns. She asks appropriate questions about my family as well to make sure that she's providing comprehensive care. I've had several PCPs before and she is far and away the best.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I have been going to Dr Kotak for a while and she has been sufficient for regular health care. However, once I had a serious issue the care deteriorated. It took 5 months of various testing to finally find that I had bulging discs that were causing my pain. To come to this conclusion, I had to beg for an MRI and once I got it, I heard nothing from the Doctor or her staff for a week. I finally showed up in the office to request copies of my recent test results (because I had decided to change doctors) and the doctor sent her nurse out to give me the results of my MRI (I guess she was too busy to take 5 minutes to explain it to me). I have since changed doctors and will not go back to Dr. Kotak again.

Submitted September 4, 2014