Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Cook

I unfortunately have had the need for numerous MOHs procedures over the past 6 years, including 3 on my face, 2 on my chest and 2 on my leg. All were performed by Dr Cook. Very minimal scarring if any, and he and his staff are patient, caring and make you feel as comfortable as you can given the situation. I'm thankful to have been referred to Dr Cook the first time and am determined that I will never use another surgeon other than him for any other skin cancer needs. I really cannot say enough about how impressed I have been with Dr. Cook!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

One of the few excellent medical experiences I have had. Knowledgeable, careful, considerate, skillful and humane: what else would you want your surgeon to be?

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Removed pre cancer spot next to my nose which required a 3 inch cut on my face. The stitches were done so well, you can't tell I had surgery. Even my doctor brother remarked on how well the stitches and scar looked. It was the most efficient and well run office I have ever been.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

The most efficient, helpful, professional Doctors office I have ever been in. Dr Cook is excellent, the service and staff are great!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Jonathan Cook's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)