Ratings for Dr. Latricia M. Thompson

I've never had any problem had both kids here has your best interests at heart ..

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

RUDE RUDE AND VERY RUDE....My appointment time was rushed after I waited for nearly 2 hours... Her nurses are inappropriate... they were having conversations that were meant to keep private and they were sooo loud, laughing and even said a few things that made me feel very uneasy... Like do they not understand just because the door is shut does not mean we cant hear anything!!! Well guess what I heard everything and I WILL NEVER be returning after what I heard of them speaking on another patient and her "NASTY COOCH FROM HERPES!!!"

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Thompson use to be very caring and helpful that has taken a downturn she is condescending, rude and does not provide much patience or support as she did previously. I'm not sure what's going on within the practice but something is negatively impacting Dr. Thompson it's like night and day.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Thompson is a great doctor but her staff is not very nice from the time I checked in until the time nurse called me back. Monica her nurse was very rude and short with me on the phone. Her floor nurse is very short as well and they treated me like a number and not a person. I am not pleased with her VERY DISRESPECTFUL staff. The only one that was nice was Jackie the one who checked me out but of course that because they were collecting my money. Very nice Dr. but I will not be going back with a staff like that. The staff represent the physicians and for a good doctor like her she deserves better. Very sad

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I agree with the Apr. 29, 2015 comment. The wait time is way too long. I wias told to come 30mins ahead of my appointment which I did but was seen almost 2 hrs later. It has been that way every single time. When I complained about it I was told she liked to spend more time with pregnant women. After an almost 2 hrs wait I was only seen for like 5 mins. I just think pregnant or not, you should not take an appointment you cannot fulfill. Secondly, on my 3rd appointment there, I wanted her to discus my test result from the previous appointment, but she refused and was told to set up another appointment specifically for that. I had pain on my right pelvic area, she said it was just ovulation pain after she made me do an ultrasound in her office. They would not let me do it anywhere else. The ultrasound lady was nice, but they were wrong, because I went for a second opinion and found a hernia. I just think they are all money crazy now and care less about the patient. Never going back

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Wait is over 30 minutes every time I came to my appointment.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Thompson is a very loyal doctor however she tends to run VERY LATE THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME. I have actually considered another doctor. When I have a problem I attempted to speak with the nurse MONICA however she is very unhelpful she'll ask me questions like are you taking any meds did we put you on any meds. i think if she were to get my chart she will know she sighs a lot on the phone and does a lot of smacking!!! VERY VERY RUDE she's not very knowledgeable at all!!!! not sure where she got her nursing license from. Monique is sweet she on the other hand seems to more knowledgeable she has been with Dr. Thompson the longest and skills tell it all. VERY VERY VERY nice and professional. She know how to cheer you up at your weakest moment well at least mine.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Latricia M. Thompson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2005)