Ratings for Dr. Travis R. Mohr

Dr Mohr, is enthusiastic about taking care of you, focus 100% on me the patient. clean place, helpful, beautiful staff always a huge plus! Good parking choices, nice area, knowledge in natural healing superior. Highest marks all around! Go to NorthTampaChiropractor.com you will see with your own eyes. click on exercise if you dare!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Mohr is the best chiropractor I've been to. Most Chiropractors do an adjustment, hook you up to a TENS unit and that's it. He uses a soft tissue technique that really helps your muscles relax and heal properly. He explains everything he's doing and how it works to heal you. He also stresses the importance of doing the exercises he prescribes. There's also a great website about his practice that includes him demonstrating the exercises for you. I highly recommend Dr. Mohr.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Dr Mohr was able to relieve my neck pain in the very first visit. He is very knowledgeable and goes beyond what other chiropractors have suggested for my neck. Past doctors took x-rays and suggested expensive supplements with little relief. Dr Mohr examined my neck and knew instantly what was wrong. He took time to explain what was really causing the pain and how it could be fixed. He was able to completely relieve my neck pain in the VERY FIRST visit! He also shows you how to improve the area (how I hold my head) so you don't have the same issue again. Amazing! Absolutely recommended!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr. Travis is amazing! He makes you feel comfortable about every step of your therapy, and is always willing to answer questions. He's young, but he knows what he's doing. I've only been going to him for a short time, but I am already starting to feel like myself again! If anyone were to ask, I'd highly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

This place is great! I dont feel like a number, Dr. Mohr is very knowledgable and friendly!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

One word, Excellent ! Dr. Travis Mohr in Tampa is very knowledgeable of what he does.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Travis R. Mohr's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chiropractic – PhysioTherapy – Acupuncture – Massage Top Rated Chiropractor in Tampa, FL Call us today at 813-983-7921 – Where You Can Expect Results –

• English
  • Spanish

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2009)
  • Logan University (Grad. 2009)
  • University of Wisconsin Green Bay (Grad. 2005)

• Acupuncture