You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Travis R. Mohr

Thanks to Dr. Mohr, my headaches are gone and so is the pain associated with them. He runs a great office. They are the best! I recommend them all of the time. Dr. Mohr has a tremendous energy and going there will not only help you out of pain, but it will brighten your day! He's very intelligent, the kind of person you look forward to seeing, and always gives a realistic plan with helping his number one priority. He never seems to run out of energy. So glad he lives in our area!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Mohr and his staff are great! I visit him on a regular basis due to a former running injury. He is the reason I can continue what I love; running! He keeps me pain free! Love all of the massage therapists at his office as well!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr T is fantastic! I was told by my Orthopedic surgeon that I needed back surgery. Something didn't sit well w me and so I searched out a second opinion after a friend told me to see Dr T. After a few weeks of treatments Dr T has me almost 100% pain free!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Mohr was recommended to me by my colleague. He is very knowledgeable and he cares about his patient. He does take the time to discuss your issues and make an accurate assessment to find the best way to relieve pain with chiropractic care. There is never any wait time during appointments and things are really smooth. I was having upper and lower back pain due to sport I play and within a few weeks, I was able to get back to my normal routine. I would highly recommend Dr. Mohr to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Travis R. Mohr's response
Glad to have the pleasure to help you. I look forward to assisting in any future problems.

Submitted July 20, 2015

I was using another chiropractor following my car accident. I made some progress recovering, but it seemed like after a point I was stuck in a recovery rut. After 3 weeks with Dr. Mohr, I feel back to where I was before the accident. Dr. Mohr is amazing. He can be trusted to get your back into the best shape possible as quickly as possible.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Travis R. Mohr's response
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to fix your problem!

Submitted July 20, 2015

I first came to see Dr. Mohr about a year ago. I suffered from terrible low back pain most of my life, but thought it was just something I’d have to live with. I came in to NTSJC as a “last resort” before trying surgery, and I am so glad I did! Through the help of Dr. Mohr and the massage therapists, my low back pain is almost gone. I am amazed at the relief I’ve gotten from my pain without resorting to surgery. I only wish I had known about NTSJC sooner!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Travis R. Mohr's response
Thank You! Helping patients avoid surgery is the best part of my job!

Submitted July 20, 2015

I could barely walk into the office I was in so much pain After the second week of seeing Dr Mohr I was almost back to normal.By rhe 3d visit I resumed all normal routines with No pain I highly recommend Dr Mohr . He takes his time with each patient and his staff is outstanding 2 thumbs up !!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

**OUTSTANDING** with thye care I received from Dr. Mohr I have been able to get back to normal life. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

This is a good man and his knowledge and abilities will far exceed what you expect.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr Mohr, is enthusiastic about taking care of you, focus 100% on me the patient. clean place, helpful, beautiful staff always a huge plus! Good parking choices, nice area, knowledge in natural healing superior. Highest marks all around! Go to NorthTampaChiropractor.com you will see with your own eyes. click on exercise if you dare!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Travis R. Mohr's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chiropractic – PhysioTherapy – Acupuncture – Massage Top Rated Chiropractor in Tampa, FL Call us today at 813-983-7921 – Where You Can Expect Results –

• Spanish
  • English

• University of Wisconsin Green Bay (Grad. 2005)
  • Logan University (Grad. 2009)
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2009)

• Angies List Super Service 2011

• Bcbs Florida
Florida Health Administrators
Florida Hospital Healthcare System

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr. Mohr, my headaches are gone and so is the pain associated with them. He runs a great office. They are the best! I recommend them all of the tim..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohr and his staff are great! I visit him on a regular basis due to a former running injury. He is the reason I can continue what I love; running! He keeps ..."

August 17, 2015
  • Suite has been updated from "null" to "".

July 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.northtampachiropractor.com" to "http://northtampachiropractor.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "813-983-7921".

July 21, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "17419 BRIDGE HILL COURT" to "17429 BRIDGE HILL COURT". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr T is fantastic! I was told by my Orthopedic surgeon that I needed back surgery. Something didn't sit well w me and so I searched out a second opinion after..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohr was recommended to me by my colleague. He is very knowledgeable and he cares about his patient. He does take the time to discuss your issues and make a..."

May 26, 2015
  • First Name changed from "TRAVIS" to "TRAVIS R."

October 21, 2013