You may also like

Rate Dr. Travis R. Mohr

Dr. Travis R. Mohr's Ratings

Dr. Mohr and his staff are great! I visit him on a regular basis due to a former running injury. He is the reason I can continue what I love; running! He keeps me pain free! Love all of the massage therapists at his office as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Dr T is fantastic! I was told by my Orthopedic surgeon that I needed back surgery. Something didn't sit well w me and so I searched out a second opinion after a friend told me to see Dr T. After a few weeks of treatments Dr T has me almost 100% pain free!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2871516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Mohr was recommended to me by my colleague. He is very knowledgeable and he cares about his patient. He does take the time to discuss your issues and make an accurate assessment to find the best way to relieve pain with chiropractic care. There is never any wait time during appointments and things are really smooth. I was having upper and lower back pain due to sport I play and within a few weeks, I was able to get back to my normal routine. I would highly recommend Dr. Mohr to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2818517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Travis R. Mohr's response
Glad to have the pleasure to help you. I look forward to assisting in any future problems.

Submitted July 20, 2015

I was using another chiropractor following my car accident. I made some progress recovering, but it seemed like after a point I was stuck in a recovery rut. After 3 weeks with Dr. Mohr, I feel back to where I was before the accident. Dr. Mohr is amazing. He can be trusted to get your back into the best shape possible as quickly as possible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2234101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Travis R. Mohr's response
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to fix your problem!

Submitted July 20, 2015

I first came to see Dr. Mohr about a year ago. I suffered from terrible low back pain most of my life, but thought it was just something I’d have to live with. I came in to NTSJC as a “last resort” before trying surgery, and I am so glad I did! Through the help of Dr. Mohr and the massage therapists, my low back pain is almost gone. I am amazed at the relief I’ve gotten from my pain without resorting to surgery. I only wish I had known about NTSJC sooner!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][207393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Travis R. Mohr's response
Thank You! Helping patients avoid surgery is the best part of my job!

Submitted July 20, 2015

I could barely walk into the office I was in so much pain After the second week of seeing Dr Mohr I was almost back to normal.By rhe 3d visit I resumed all normal routines with No pain I highly recommend Dr Mohr . He takes his time with each patient and his staff is outstanding 2 thumbs up !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][207392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

**OUTSTANDING** with thye care I received from Dr. Mohr I have been able to get back to normal life. Thank you very much.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][207391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

This is a good man and his knowledge and abilities will far exceed what you expect.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][207390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Dr Mohr, is enthusiastic about taking care of you, focus 100% on me the patient. clean place, helpful, beautiful staff always a huge plus! Good parking choices, nice area, knowledge in natural healing superior. Highest marks all around! Go to NorthTampaChiropractor.com you will see with your own eyes. click on exercise if you dare!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][207389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Dr. Mohr is the best chiropractor I've been to. Most Chiropractors do an adjustment, hook you up to a TENS unit and that's it. He uses a soft tissue technique that really helps your muscles relax and heal properly. He explains everything he's doing and how it works to heal you. He also stresses the importance of doing the exercises he prescribes. There's also a great website about his practice that includes him demonstrating the exercises for you. I highly recommend Dr. Mohr.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][207388].votes_count ]]