Dr. Andrew J. Razzano

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Razzano

Dr. Razzano was exceptional and did a thorough job examining my left shoulder. Diagnosis was frozen shoulder that should be healed up after some PT it sounds like. Overall everything was great!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

I saw Dr. Razzano a few days ago and he was very outstanding. His staff was pleasant and he spent over twenty minutes with me and answered all of my questions! It was probably me best experience with a doctor so far!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I walked in to see dr razzano at about 2:45 and I was in a room with him by 3:00. You can tell he loves treating patients because his passion is contagious. I got an x-ray at Beacon and I have a fracture in my left foot which sucks but should heal in a month or so.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Very good care at the Beacon location in Austin Landing. I thought everyone did a great job.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I saw Dr. Razzano at Beacon Orthopedics near Austin Landing and I thought he was very professional. I am doing therapy for a few months and then I should be good to go again.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Razzano treated me for a right shoulder injury. I had been putting off getting it looked at for about six months. He was great!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Absolutely exceptional! Dr. Razzano and his team did a great job with the diagnosis and treatment of my suprascapular and rotator cuff damage. It feels good to be able to reach over my head again!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

He is an exceptional doctor. I saw him for a shoulder condition I had which was causing numbness in my arm. I originally thought it was a spine condition, but my spine specialist had it x-rayed and referred me to Dr. Razzano. I am so glad that he did! Dr. Razzano did a shoulder scopic procedure about ten weeks ago and not only is the numbness gone I can sleep through the night without pain and I can reach over my head again!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Razzano exudes expertise. I was mis-diagnosed by an orthopedist at a large Dayton hospital affiliated with a local university although I won't say who it was because I'm not about that. So that doctor told me I had knee inflammation and drained my knee three times. I saw Dr. Razzano and he diagnosed me with a torn meniscus. I am about two months post op and I feel great. My knee isn't swelling any more and I don't have to worry about getting it drained every six months!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Razzano at Beacon is a fantastic physician and great surgeon. I saw him for pain in my left knee which required a scoped surgery to remove a fraying piece of cartilage from my meniscus. I feel awesome now that I am able to get back to my regular life!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Andrew J. Razzano's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Andrew J. Razzano, DO, is a board certified and Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Surgeon whose special interests include sports medicine and treatment of knee, shoulder, and elbow injuries and conditions. Dr. Razzano performs shoulder replacements and reverse shoulder replacements, as well as minimally invasive treatments for the knee and elbow.

• English

• Ohio University (Grad. 2005)