Ratings for Dr. Joseph Thayil

First of I was just as nervous as always I'm 24 yrs old and everytime I go to the dentist I get a lecture scolded and the pain starts right away from the time the infections and the shinny tools hit that lil table to ur side so it was to my greatfull surprise that even after I left I still didn't feel any pain I was waiting for the pain and it never came the injection didn't feel it the drilling didn't feel it the work didn't feel it it was fantastic I must be a veteran when it comes to dental war and I must say it is WORTH THE DRIVE I live in Hollywood and I will continue to come back. Thank u guyz u r the best !!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Just wanted to leave a quick note about Dr. Thayils office. I encourage anyone who is scared of the dentist to go see him. His demeanor says it all! The office is clean and the staff is very friendly -B.T

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I had a cleaning done at Dr. Thayils office for the first time. His hygienist Kristi is wonderful. She did a very through job and she didnt hurt me. Dr. Thayil came in and actually spent time with me. I only had to pay a few bucks out of pocket! I am glad to have found your office. Thanks for taking good care of me! -S.B

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Great staff! Beautiful office! Highly recommend Dr. Thayil.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Went in for a filing. I hate dentists, but dr Thayil was very gentle with me and I didn't feel like I was being rushed in and rushed out. He took the time to explain the procedure and how he prefers to do it. I appreciated that. I will be going back in the future.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

i took my grandfather to Dr. Thayil's office for an appointment. He had been going to that location for a long time even before Dr. Thayil was on staff. He said things have only gotten better and he feels like a vip everytime he walks in. After witnessing the way the patients were treated, I had to agree. He is very patient and explained everything to us thoroughly. I dont understand how he is able to stay punctual. Im sure his office does a really good job at scheduling everyone appropriately. If you want excellent dental care in an upscale environment I would suggests Dr. Thayil.When we were checking out, I made an appointment for myself.Even though its a little out of the way for me, I prefer to be with someone that actually cares. You want to know what amazed me? My grandfather had a question a few days later and called Dr. Thayil after hours. Guess who called him back???! It was Dr. Thayil himeself. I couldnt believe it. Anyways, hes def got my family's loyalty.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Very knowledgable, gentle, skilful, and professional! Best experience ever! Highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I had such a wonderful experiance at Dr. Thayils office. His staff is very professional and Dr. Thayil has excellent bed side manner. His xrays are on the computer and they show up in a matter of seconds! The office is beautiful and the gadgets in the office are pretty cool. Best of all...he DIDNT HURT ME!..Thank doctor...i just wanted people to know!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011