Ratings for Dr. Steven Coker

I absolutely love him. He is smart helpful and cares about you

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Wonderful doctors. I have been going to visit these doctors for 23 years. Excellent! Wonderful staff also. Dr. Coker deliver my daughter 23 years ago and Dr. Phillips deliver my son 11 years ago. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Both doctors knew exactly what to do whenever needed.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Myself, my daughter, and my daughter-in-law all love Dr. Coker. He just seems to know what to do when I have a problem. He is not a pill pusher or a prescription junkie....unlike another doctor I have. He is a great doctor because he is a great human being.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Great doctors.Dr.Phillips did my cryo surgery.And it was very successful.I really appreciate them both.Dr.Coker andDr.Phillips are some awesome doctors.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I RATED DR. COKER THIS WAY BECAUSE OUT OF THE OTHER DR'S IN THE PRACTICE HE SAW ME ONCE AND DIAGNOSED ME IMMEDIATELY. YEARS IN PRACTICE DEFINITELY MAKES A DIFFERENT. IT WAS OBVIOUS. DR. COKER IS AN AWESOME DR.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Wonderful doctor! Have been my doctor for 19 yrs. Birth both my children. Love the staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Coker's office is wonderful. They helped me through a high risk pregnancy ( I had two previous miscarriages under another doctor's care).I delivered my healthy baby girl in April 2009. I would not have a child if it was not for the expertise and professionalism of Drs. Coker, Phillips, and McDaniel. They cared about me and my wish to be a parent. I will be forever thankful to these awesome doctors!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Helped me with a problem I had with conception, now i have three grown children, and my daughter goes to him, all my sisters and their girls. He listens and give great advise.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. Steven Coker's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florence, SC