Ratings for Dr. Kenneth E. Wach

My family loves Dr. Wach. I have five children. They can be a hand full. Dr. Wach is patient with us. Never rushes us out. He takes time with my kids to get to know them. Always asks them how school is going. As a Mom, I really appreciate that. He encourages my kids to brush better without sounding harsh. My kids look forward to our dental visits! If you are looking for a great family dentist, Dr. Wach is it.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

My father was 95 years old. He needed repairs done on his teeth. I had to drag him to the dentist. After his first visit my Dad and Dr. Wach got a long great! It was amazing to see my dad smile again after so many years of shying away from his smile. Recently, he was in a nursing home and had a problem with his partial. He refused to see anyone other then Dr. Wach. I thought it was a long shot but I called his office and explained the situation to Dr. Wach's assistant. I got a call the same day by Dr. Wach letting me know that he would be happy to go see my father at the nursing home. When my Dad saw Dr. Wach is looked like he was seeing an old friend. I can't express how grateful we were to have Dr. Wach come and take care of my father. Giving him 5 stars is not enough! If you are looking for a great dentist, I would highly recommend Dr. Wach!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I was in a car accident and Unfortunately all my front teeth were broken. After being in the hospital for several weeks, I fina was able to go home. My teeth were messed up pretty bad. I didn't want to smile at all. A friend recomended Dr. Wach. I went to see him really embarrassed to show him what I was left with. He made me feel comfortable easy going guy. After several visits he fixed my smile. I will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Being a mother of five I always put myself last. Needless to say I did not take good care of my teeth. I was so self conscious to the point where I stopped laughing/smiling. I decided that I needed a change and decided to go to the dentist. I had not seen a dentist in over a decade!!! I was so afraid and ashamed of my teeth!!! My son recommend Dr. Wach. It took me several weeks to call. When it was time for my appointment I was devastated!!! I finally went in the office. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by name and treated like family. I meet Dr. Wach and he was so sweet he instantly made me feel at ease right away. He is very knowledgeable, patient and kind. I needed extensive work to repair my teeth. He took the time and explained everything to me. Even though I knew I needed extensive work and that it was going to cost me a lot of money I never felt pressured to get any work done. I went home please with my first visit. A few weeks later I had an appointment to start repairing my teeth. This involved several root canals, crowns, fillings and a couple of extractions. Dr. Wach was extremely patient with me! After all the work was done I now have a beautiful smile. I can not express how grateful I am to Dr. Wach!!! He was so detailed oriented and wanted to give me the perfect smile. That's exactly what I got!!! I am no longer afraid of smiling. He has changed my life! I am so happy that I left my fear behind and for once took care of me. Dr. Wach is incredible!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I was very saddened by the death of my dentist of 14 years. I was hesitant to find a new dentist but I had to. A good friend of mine recommended Dr. Wach and it was the best recommendations ever!!! He is very smart! He answered all my questions and took the time to address all my concerns. Even though I miss my old dentist I am very happy with Dr. Wach!!! Would highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Had the worst dental experience of my life with this doctor. I really put a lot of trust in him as he recommended I have certain procedures done on me teeth. This dentist really ruined my smile and after paying over $2,000 out of pocket he was not willing to work with me to improve functionality in my mouth. Just a terrible terrible experience. I hate what he did to my teeth :( I just want my old smile back. and the receptionist was so rude to me because I was not happy with the results. I would never go here again and now I have to go see another dentist to fix the mistakes Dr. Kennith Wach made in my mouth and with my crowns. He is very inexperienced and does not answer questions truthfully about possible complications with the procedures he recommends. I can't stress this enough.. DO NOT GO HERE.

Submitted May 28, 2015

I was very satisfied w/Dr Wach. I have always been a big chicken when it comes 2 the Dentist. He is very Professional & Nice, he made me feel comfortable & less nervous. Beatrice was also very Nice. I will be going back 4 more treatments & my Husband will also be a future patient. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Loved Dr. Wach! He is very professional. Honest! I went to another Doctor that was recomending three crowns that needed to be done immediately! Because of the cost involved I went to Dr. Wach for a second opinion and he agreed that the crowns needed to be done but only one with urgency. I was thankful for Dr. Wach's honest recomendation. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Wach was friendly, helpful, and took care of all our dental needs in a timely fashion. He's respectful and you can trust him. I felt comfortable with his staff, too.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. Wach is great! I am afraid of the dentist but he made me feel at ease he was very professional and patient with me. He make you feel like family and does not rush you. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010