Ratings for Dr. Marie Geron

Excellent She was very kind and was able to give direct advice. Liked her very much.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Unfortunately it did not go well. It was a mediation session. I didn't feel she was objective, did not feel she cared much. Issues did not get resolved and felt she was taking sides. The only positive-she was on time. Dissappointment.

Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr Geron was excellent. she advised me on a business related issue where I felt her concern and advice supported me. I like her direct kind way. I like that she. Was able to see me on a weekend because my hours are long at my work.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Geron provided marital therapy for my husband and I. We feel she was very understanding and focused. Recommend highly

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr Geron was a huge help to our family during the recent mediation. She was focused on the issue and we got a great result! She has been a mediator for the municipal court as well. Dr Geron is wonderful . I would recommend her without a doubt! She is a trained psychologist too so the mediation is seen from that side too!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Unfortunately Dr. Geron was a terrible mediator. She did not understand the subject of the matter nor did she care. She could not resolve the differences and was not fair or objective. I could not recommend her at all.

Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr geron was just voted 2015 top Doc by nj Family and I agree! She is great at coming to a quick accurate assessment! She helped us slot!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Excellent top of her field. She was referred by my doctor and helped me with grief counseling

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Geron is an incredible listener. In my years going to see her, I was able to open up to her and, in doing so, learned so much about myself. Even though I've moved across the country for work, Dr. Geron's great ear and advice will always be a part of me, like a secret diary in my thoughts. Highly recommend - she turned my life around and opened my eyes to so much.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014