You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marie Geron

Dr Geron was excellent. she advised me on a business related issue where I felt her concern and advice supported me. I like her direct kind way. I like that she. Was able to see me on a weekend because my hours are long at my work.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr Geron was a huge help to our family during the recent mediation. She was focused on the issue and we got a great result! She has been a mediator for the municipal court as well. Dr Geron is wonderful . I would recommend her without a doubt! She is a trained psychologist too so the mediation is seen from that side too!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Unfortunately Dr. Geron was a terrible mediator. She did not understand the subject of the matter nor did she care. She could not resolve the differences and was not fair or objective. I could not recommend her at all.

Submitted July 26, 2015

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Geron is an incredible listener. In my years going to see her, I was able to open up to her and, in doing so, learned so much about myself. Even though I've moved across the country for work, Dr. Geron's great ear and advice will always be a part of me, like a secret diary in my thoughts. Highly recommend - she turned my life around and opened my eyes to so much.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

My family has been seeing Dr. Geron for about a year and it has helped tremendously. I am seeing improvements in all aspects of our family life based on the advice given to us. She pays close attention to detail, cares about each individual and clearly has a vast amount of knowledge in many areas. Worth every penny for the joy it has brought us at home.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Geron is a wonderful, wonderful psychologist. My family was absolutely floundering before we went to see her. She was able to figure out what our issues were and provided guidance. My wife and I are extremely pleased. Our family doctor recommended her to us. She is wonderful, wonderful!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Marie Geron's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Geron was excellent. she advised me on a business related issue where I felt her concern and advice supported me. I like her direct kind way. I like that she..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Geron provided marital therapy for my husband and I. We feel she was very understanding and focused. Recommend highly"

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Geron was a huge help to our family during the recent mediation. She was focused on the issue and we got a great result! She has been a mediator for the muni..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately Dr. Geron was a terrible mediator. She did not understand the subject of the matter nor did she care. She could not resolve the differences and wa..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr geron was just voted 2015 top Doc by nj Family and I agree! She is great at coming to a quick accurate assessment! She helped us slot!"

June 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "not recommended for anyone in the family at all, find a better one and cheaper."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent top of her field. She was referred by my doctor and helped me with grief counseling"

January 31, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "So disappointed and won't go back. Only thing she care is the money. Doesn't help anything and weird"

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Geron is an incredible listener. In my years going to see her, I was able to open up to her and, in doing so, learned so much about myself. Even though I've..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been seeing Dr. Geron for about a year and it has helped tremendously. I am seeing improvements in all aspects of our family life based on the ad..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Geron is a wonderful, wonderful psychologist. My family was absolutely floundering before we went to see her. She was able to figure out what our issues wer..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend this dr to anyone, I did not feel comfortable at all, she is very self centered, it was also all about her not me. She sure does like to h..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely pleased. Compassion kindness she sees a range of people both deeply disturbed and just trying to work on a few issues. Either way, I have seen her s..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointed, all she cares about is money, money, money. Also found her a bit weird. The whole experience was very uncomfortable."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Geron is an amazing Psychologist. She is extremely intelligent, caring and focused on your well-being above all else. She takes the time to get to know her ..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I felt as if the most imprtant thing for her was the money, not my well beeing. Very disappointed, will not go back"

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Geron has a heart. She truly saved my life. Plus she saw me for over a year after I lost my job with no fee. Who does that kindness in today's world? She is..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Geron has been a tremendous help to my family. She is professional, knowledgeable and caring. She has gone above and beyond! I spent a lot of time researchi..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr g is a caring skilled doctor who puts her patients first. She helped our family very much through the years. I don't know we would have coped without her. Hi..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Push for the test that she knew insurance won't pay, bad practice. The test doesn't do anything or help. Waste of money and can't get it back from insurance. Be..."

September 25, 2014