Ratings for Dr. Warren Go

I,m a 59yo male, with (in my opinion), the typical older aged dilemas, along with MAJOR back & neck (spinal) problems. About 2yrs ago, the PCP i had for about 15yrs retired. That DR was basically treating me for my general health, pain mgt, etc. I now had to find & obtain a PCP & Pain mgt doctor. I got a Pain mgt phys through advice, referrals from my spine surgeon, so that was pretty cut & dry--DONE! Now, i had to find a PCP, alot of Drs, were not accepting new patients, then i saw "FAMILY PRACTICE ASSOC" in the phone book, gave them a call, & within a week, i was in getting my initial phys exam, & was back on track with my daily meds, etc. Dr GO did my exam, ordered blood work, etc, & i,ve got to say,after being under the care of my previous Dr for 15+ yrs, i was VERY pleased at the care & competence that Dr GO did for my health issues!! (hadnt had that kind of work up/treatment on myself in over 15yrs)!! I recomend Dr GO to any of you who are in need of a PCP! The staff is great too!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DR. GO! G RODGERS

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I was extremely happy with my visits. Dr. Go is very patient and tells you what you need to do to fix your medical problem. He looks at you when he talks and helps you feel comfortable. He listens to you. I didn't have to wait long to get an appointment or time wait to see Doctor Go.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Go is my new pcp and I am so very happy with the staff and the great medical care I have received.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

The receptionists messed up my billing for labwork multiple times.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Go recently took me as a new patient, I had always hated going to the doctors. But I got there his staff was nice, and respectful, the building itself was of a very relaxed nature. I didn't even have to wait long before, I was being weighed and my vitals charted. The good doctor was with me in mere minutes. He listened to what my concerns where, and he helped me understand everything that I didn't know. He is very friendly, it was only my first visit, and I do have to go back, but he is def someone i would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013