Ratings for Dr. Peggy H. Taylor

I was a patient of Dr. Taylor for over 10 years. She was GREAT! As her practice grew the level of care decreased. She seems to be in it for the $ now and not the patient.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Taylor delivered all three of my children and I recommended her to my mom as well. She's absolutely wonderful! A couple of anecdotes - the company I worked for then switched insurance companies when I was 8 mos pregnant. Peggy and her husband worked incredibly with me and she ended up taking a loss! She allowed me to wait an extra week to deliver my third when I felt strongly about it, and she allowed me TWO V-backs. I feel thankful to have had her as my ob/gyn and was heart-broken to have to move and lose the most awesome dr I'd ever had. I can't speak to her current staff or punctuality.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Taylor delivered my daughter just over a year ago and it was an awsome experience in every way. The ladies in the office are always super friendly, so it really suprises me to see anyone say they were anything but nice. I'm looking forward to visiting them during my next pregnancy. They wait is a little long sometimes, but that is to be expected with a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Her staff is the worst. They will not allow you to just consult with the doctor unless you go through a bunch of tests first (guess want to make sure the insurance gets billed enough $$$). The doctor will not see you for just for a consultation. They make it very difficult to transfer records etc. Never met such a rude staff/doctor in my life. Not worth my time.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Terrible!!! Office staff is awful. Very rude. Setting up appointments is a chore due to poor staffing. Phlebotomist tried to take blood numerous times (including sticking the needle in and pivoting back and forth). She CLAIMS to be on call 24/7 but at only 9 weeks pregnant we had an emergency and could not get her on the phone. You will only be able to talk to operators by phone. Nurses and doctors are "too busy" for patients. Long story short we cancelled all appointments and the admin told us their office wasn't to blame with any of this. She also charged 25$ to transfer medical files to new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

omg!! DR.Peggy Taylor is the best. I have been going to her for 15 years and would not trade her for anyone else. She is very knowledgeable and she does ask and answer all questions you have. The staff is very friendly and it's very relaxing when you get there. She is the best!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

have been going to her now for over 25 years, she has delievered two of my kids, no issues- Have gone to her for most anything over the years, has always been there for me, would not trade her for anyone- Love this woman!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Do not use this woman! She and her staff treat you like you are stupid. They don't respect their patients. Peggy Taylor doesn't like it if you question her or don't want to follow everything she says.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Peggy Taylor delivered my daughter a little over a year ago and I could not have been happier with her. I am now pregnant with my second and am seeing her again. She is pretty quick-in and out- but takes the time to answer or address any of your questions or concerns. She in very knowledgeable in what she does and genuinely cares about her patients. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

She is excellent doctor. we are very pleased with how she treated her patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Peggy H. Taylor's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1984)

Champ Va