Ratings for Dr. William D. Elza

I saw Dr. Elza this past week and I had a very good experience. The office is very clean, staff courteous and very happy to be there, and Dr. Elza was extremely nice and took time to listen to my issue. I broke a tooth and I really thought I broke it so bad that it had to be extracted, but he assured me everything was fine and that in 2 appointments it will be back to normal. Sure enough, it's been a week or so since I got my cap and everything is back to new.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

My family has been go to Dr Elza since he took over the practice. Dr Elza and his staff are the kindest Dentist and staff I know. They do get you in and work around my family's needs.. also has the one of the cleaniest offices, equipment and Dr Elza very up to date on proceedures.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I would not go to this Dentist. The office personal is the worse. My husband had a badly infected tooth, his lip and gums swollen up over the weekend. When he told the receptionist her reply was they were so booked that she wouldn't even be able to go to lunch. What kind of dentist does this??? If its a emergency they should take the time to see you. My husband found a dentist (that he has never seen before) that took him in and prescribe antibiotics. If you do see this dentist hopefully you dont have a emergency.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011